Dance into Despair

For @fatherfigure on Quotev: Ooo! May I request a Celestia Ludenburg x Trans!Male Reader, except she's the mastermind maybe?

Some quick info for this: You, the reader, will have the talent of Ultimate Dancer. No surgeries have been done yet for the Reader

Words: 2227

Warnings: Character death, swearing, light dysphoria, extreme canon divergence

Ever since waking up in the twisted halls of Hope's Peak, (Y/N) has been on edge. He had been so excited to go to Hope's Peak since he's the Ultimate Dancer. He was excited to show off all of his dancing abilities - ballet, jazz, lyrical, modern, hiphop, tap, pointe, and even ballroom dances such as tango, mamba, waltz and many, many more. However, upon waking in a random classroom with the windows bolted shut with thick metal plates, (Y/N) knew that something was wrong. He had gone to the gymnasium and learned about the Killing Game he had been involuntarily tossed into. To keep himself safe, (Y/N) had aligned himself with a few people - Celestia, Sakura, Naegi, Aoi and Chihiro.

And now, out of his small group of friends, only Celestia, Naegi and Chihiro were alive. Currently, (Y/N) was standing horrified and frozen at the sight of his two other friends, Aoi and Sakura, laying dead on the floor. He fell to his knees as tears started to fall from his (e/c) eyes. He only knew he screamed as shortly after falling to his knees, the body announcement went off as Chihiro and Naegi were by his side. He felt Chihiro and Naegi lift him to his feet, only for both to steady (Y/N) as his knees buckled. Panic started to seep in and (Y/N) started to desperately clutch at his shirt as his chest began to constrict. Chihiro, knowing what (Y/N) was trying to do, starts to pull the Dancer away.

"C-Celes! S-Some help!" Chihiro calls out to the Gambler. Celes had just arrived and her eyes widened seeing that (Y/N) was panicking and struggling.

"Of course. Makoto, Chihiro and I have this. You take care of the investigation," Celes says calmly, taking a hold of (Y/N). Celes and Chihiro quickly pull (Y/N) into a nearby classroom for privacy.

Barely registering who was in the room with him besides Chihiro, (Y/N) finally gets the binder off with Chihiro's help. He takes a few moments to regain his breath and composure, feeling comfortable in front of Chihiro since the Programmer knew. When it finally registered in (Y/N)'s mind that Celes was also in the room, he panics and throws his shirt back on, arms immediately folded over his chest as his cheeks tint heavily. He looks to the side, feeling extremely uncomfortable in his own skin since he had yet to come out to Celes about being trans.

"Uh- This uh wasn't how I wanted to tell you but-" (Y/N) starts to stutter out to Celes. The Gambler had approached him as he began to speak and gently shushes him with a bare finger.

"It's alright (Y/N). I already knew and I don't think of you as a lesser man for being trans. Nor do I think you're a lesser man for using a binder," Celes says softly. This causes (Y/N) to snap his head up.

"R-Really?" the Dancer asks.

"Really really. Now, Chihiro and I will keep you safe and calm my dear. Do you think you can handle the scene now?" Celes asks.

"I don't know but I need justice for Aoi and Sakura..." (Y/N) says. Celes takes one of his hands and Chihiro takes his other hand.

"We're with you the entire way!" Chihiro offers with a smile. (Y/N) gives the two a grateful smile and squeezes their hands before taking a deep breath and bracing himself. Releasing his friends' hands, (Y/N) neatly tucks his binder away into his pocket before stepping out of the room with Celes and Chihiro to head back to the investigation.