Not ok! Not ok!! Help!

Start from the beginning

We had been walking to the bunker as it was starting to rain and we kept hearing talking "alright we gata run! Someone's watching us and I know who!!" She started running so I followed her lead, we all did. She stopped and opened a hatch letting us all hop in with her being last. Once she hit the floor and closed the hatch she sighed "stupid mountain bandits... I swear tonight if they break in my bunker again they are going to have to deal with me..." she mumbled something "alright I have 3 un used rooms y'all can use! Their just down the hall!" She pointed down a long dark hallway, we had started to make our way down it once I realized we had an odd number of crew members... meaning one of us won't be sleeping in the rooms... Ben got in before me "sorry boss!" I rolled my eyes "you did this on purpose" he closed the door with a smirk so I walked over to her couch and laid down on it moving my hat to cover my face. I felt the couch go down a bit like if someone sat down so I opened my eyes and there was Luffy sitting on the edge of the couch "what ya doin~" I whispered in her ear, I saw her blush heavily "I-I uh! I was just g-gana draw a b-bit! Was there not enough room in the rooms for u?" I sighed and sat up "yea-," she was focused on her paper now as she started to sketch out a body, a male body? "How old are you anyways?" She looked at me "22 what about you?" I could tell she was examining my face and bodily structure, I knew she was going to draw me "I'm 24" she nodded and smiled going back to her paper and was now drawing a very well detailed me! I just sat there and watched amazed on how good she was at drawing. Once she had finished she ripped the page out and handed it to me "here!" I looked at it and smiled before giving it back to her "I think you should keep it!" She had giggled and took it placing it on her lap "would you like a drawing mr~" she said in a deep voice making us both laugh "why yes I would!" She looked at me "who?" I chuckled "only the most beautiful person in the world~" she started drawing a sketch for a female body "soooo Hancock?" I started laughing "as if I would ever be attracted to her! I meant you~" I had grabbed her chin and turned it to face me, her was blushing and so was I she was in shock I meant her "m-me?" I had chuckled and cupped her cheek "yes you!" She had put her paper down and fully turned to me "b-but I'm not beautiful... I'm just a plain old person who's has bad luck in her life!" I had sighed "trust me we both are... besides the fact I'm a pirate" she had yawned and stretched "sleepy?" She nodded making me smile "why don't you go to bed?" She looked at my arm and touched it "......warm" and with that she had laid down on my lap my face was now heated as I was a deep red "she just.... I...." I stayed silent and just laid down "I should just sleep... j-just ignore it..." I had put my hat back to covering my face and let myself finally sleep.

Luffys POV when she woke uuuup~: I had pushed myself up and groaned in pain... I opened my eyes and noticed I was ontop of shanks, I immediately panicked and laid back down, oh my god he's hot even when he's asleep!! Makino has known Iv liked shanks for a while now... I had just laid there and listened to his heart... it was calming... I was counting up the minutes 1......2........3.........4.......5.6.7.8.9 10 minutes has passed and he finally woke.... But then again as he woke someone walked out a guest room... shanks had taken the hat off his face "mornin boss" it was the first mate! Ben beckman! "Heyyyyy Ben" his voice was deep and soft and overly all hot.. I had kept myself calm and just continued to pretend to sleep "what's happening here?" I could hear the smirk on his face "hm? Oh... I forgot... she fell asleep on me..." I decided it would be a great time to wake up so I had righted my grip on his shirt basically what I do to anything when I wake "mmmmm~" I opened my eyes again and relaxed my hands as he put an arm on my back "being honest shes adorable asleep..." Ben had chuckled "really? Alright then... I'm off to go make sure the ship hasn't been ruined!" I heard the door open and then close, shanks had propped himself up a bit, I pushed myself up as I felt the blush rise to my cheeks he smirked "originally.... I'd be drinking a bottle of rum right now... but as your ontop of me.... I guess not" I had sat on his lap "I-I can get up if you w-want me to!" I want to stay... please.... I feel safe he smiled again "it's fine!" He pulled me down atop of him again so I snuggled into him happy "hey you uh... wana go out with me later today? To the light house? I heard it has a great view!" He still sounded out of it but I smiled and nodded "yea! That would be great!" He sighed "is something wrong?" I sat up and looked at him, he was look to the side, looking at his hat "....just thinking.. that's all" I looked at his hat and back to him... I then moved my head putting my head in the hat I lifted it out of his hand with it on my head "wait... I can't see now" I fixed it and saw him smiling, he chuckled "it suits you" I had giggled and took the hat off "it fits to!!" I put it on his head but ended up falling on top of him again "EK!" He had laughed "you ok?" I pushed myself up and opened my eyes, I was so close to his face!!! I quickly jumped back and covered my face embarrassed "Dahahahahahah!!!! No need to be embarrassed!!" I calmed myself down and got off him "I-I should probably go finish my project,.." I blurted out, apparently he was interested "eh? Can I see!" He had sat up smiling I guess he really liked my art! "S-sure! It's still a work in progress though!" I had walked over and grabbed his arm "come!" I brought him to my room, I was painting a large mural of the sea on my walls the ocean had been finished already and the sky and sand are still a work in progress as they are still a sketch "whoa!! This is awsome!!" He raised his hands "are you going to do your roof to!!" I nodded and giggled "yep! This is actually my bedroom! I'm just repainting it!!" I had walked over to a paint jar and picked up a brush it was time to start on the sand!!