"I just don't feel like it today", Hitomi simply answered with a shrug, earning another confused 'Eh?' from Nako. "If Hitomi says so..." Nako said as she slumped on the sofa. "Then what are guys planning to do here?", Sakura said as she walked out for a minute to get some water from her fridge. She pours out her water on the glass and took a sip while the two japanese she left were having a discussion.

"Then can we stay over here, Kkura-unnie?", Nako asked suddenly which caused Sakura to choke on her water. "Y-yeah..s-sure", Sakura answered in between coughs. "I have some pajamas if you want to change", she continued after calming down and walked back to the living room.

********************************

Hyewon got home around 2 in the afternoon after attending her appointment. She actually had a pleasant time with Dr. Eiji, with the man just asking her some basic questions and Hyewon willingly answering them.

Hyewon sat on her bed and scrolled through her phone, not knowing what to do. Dasom already saw her go up to her room and greeted her with a smile before asking her if she already ate, which only received a nod from the latter. Hyewon then got a text message from Eunbi asking her if she's free today. Hyewon had to suppress a smile before answering the older's question.

To: Eunbi-unnie
Yes I am unnie... Why do you ask?

From: Eunbi-unnie
Oh, I just wanna ask you if you can accompany me watch a movie... My cousin gave me two tickets and I don't know who to bring with me

To: Eunbi-unnie
Oh that sounds nice unnie... What time do you want me to pick you up?

From: Eunbi-unnie
You're picking me up? You don't need to Hyewon-ah...

To: Eunbi-unnie
I insist unnie... Besides you know that I don't take 'no' as an answer, right?

From: Eunbi-unnie
Okay, fine... Just pick me up at 5...

To: Eunbi-unnie
Got it... See you later, unnie

From: Eunbi-unnie
See you later, Hyewon-ah ^_^

Hyewon smiled as she read the message, her excitement visble with how her eyes shine and her smile was from ear to ear. She looked at the time from displayed on her phone screen amd saw that it's only 2:45 in the afternoon, she still has time to spare.

And so setting the alarm at 4 pm she decided to take a nap to replenish some energy before going out.

*****************************
"Areum really can't go with Eunbi-unnie?"

Eunbi heard a voice in front of her ask, the voice curious but with also a hint of being desperate. Eunbi raised her head from looking at her phone to look at the little girl pouting in front of her, giving Eunbi her best puppy eyes.

"Eunbi-unnie has-", Eunbi was cut off when Jieun came towards them and lifted up Areum in her arms.

"Areum-ah, I gave those tickets to your unnie for her to have fun and rest and besides don't you wanna have time with your mommy?", Jieun said sweetly that Areum looked back and forth between Eunbi and Jieun, contemplating wheter to pursue going with Eunbi or staying with her mommy.

"Maybe next time, Areum-ah... I will take you with me, okay?", Eunbi said as she smiled at the little girl. "Promise?", Areum asked expectantly at the older before rasing her pinky at her.

"Of course, princess", Eunbi said while locking her pinky with Areum little one, doing the pinky promise. "Okay... Jieun-unnie I'll be going home now... I still need to prepare for later...", Eunbi said as she shifted her attention to her cousin.