102

Donte's eyes were smouldering with lust. I could visibly see how fucking hard he was, through the fabric of his pants, how hot he was for me, and I didn't want to waste any more time. I wanted him all over me, his hands all over my skin.

"Yes."

"In that case..." He let out a sigh. "Do you wanna get out of here?"

"Yes please," I moaned, in a voice that I didn't recognize.

"Let's go," he growled, his breathing hitched.

We'd barely made it to the car when I'd pounced on him, sitting on his lap and claiming his mouth with mine again as I threw him into the backseat.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I started fumbling with his clothes. I could barely recognize myself anymore. He'd woken up a new found confidence within myself I didn't even know existed.

I straddled his hips, sighing in pleasure as I grinded my body against his.

"Fuck!" he moaned.

He held onto my hips as my mouth crashed down onto his, his rough stubble grazing against my skin. He slid the sides of my dress down so that my breasts were exposed, before he took them into his hands, squeezing them and twisting my nipples as his tongue continued to explore my mouth.

I threw my head back in pleasure, feeling waves of heat flood through my body and course through my blood.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "Donte, please..."

His lips slid down my neck, as he began biting and sucking on my skin, the pleasure of his hands grabbing on my breasts combined with neck kisses too much for me to handle.

"Donte!" I whimpered.

"Your place or mine?" he moaned.

"Yours."

"Are your brothers here?" I asked, as we made our way into his house.

"Nobody's home."