Chapter 4: Your NEW Clown Job

💜💙💚💛🧡❤️
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

(Y/N)'s p. o. v. 🌝

It's getting late and I was so caught up on my phone that I barely noticed Danny was practically missing the whole day. I only assumed he was up in his room playing with 'Jack', but when I went to check up on him, his room was empty. I checked my own room, then I frantically started searching the whole house.

When my little brother was no where to be found, I was on the brink of losing my mind. I start weighing the possibility that he may have wandered outside on his own, because he was missing from every corner of the house. I get to thinking that imaginary friend of his might've led him somewhere without my knowledge, and I grit my teeth when I think about the possibility.

"Imaginary friend my ass. If that thing did anything to my brother I'm gonna be exorcising shit," I growl, rushing upstairs to my room to throw on some clothes. I decide I'll have to go out and start searching for Danny before it got too dark outside.

Now, this is where the beginning of all the weird shit that occurs in my life starts to happen.

I'm in the midst of throwing on a warm sweater to wear since it was cold out when suddenly something outrageously un-ordinary happens...

The window frame in my bedroom suddenly shoots upwards and I watch in a panic as a strange spark or ball of light flies into my room. The spark twirls around in the air before suddenly bursting into a barrage of confetti on my floor. As the confetti fell to the ground, a strange figure of sorts could be seen standing behind the mess; a very tall strange figure to be exact.

'Is this ...Is this the being Danny sees?'

Once most of the confetti had fell upon the floor, I could see the figure in all its full glory. It was a very tall peach-pale skinned man wearing a black suit littered with blindingly bright multi-colored polka dots and a tall black top hat with a red band wrapped around its base. His face was pretty fucking strange--looked kinda cartoonish with its hollowed out eyes and mouth. Behind his back were tendrils with little bells attached to them.

Basically, he looked exactly like how I'd imagine a child's imaginary friend to look like.

"You," I mutter in a barely audible volume, "you're Jack, aren't you? Where's Danny?"

The man tilted his head and his face formed a frowny face, "Of course not child, you've got it all mixed up." Suddenly, a cane appears in the man's hand and he takes a bow, "My names' The SplendorMan. I am a kind Hatter  known as a HappyPasta,  Unlike 'Jack', I'm here with good intentions only."

"Good intentions only..." I repeat, "unlike Jack? You know him? Seriously, tell me who he is, please. I think he might've kidnapped my brother or something..."

'SplendorMan' shook his head, "No, he hasn't been kidnapped, but I must warn you that my friend truly isn't out to befriend your brother...Laughing Jack, is his name, and he's a very deceitful clown that lures children with his friendly, childlike guise to gain their trust only to brutally murder them later on when he sees fit!"

SplendorMan gave a heavy sigh before continuing, "My dearest child. Laughing Jack and I come from a wicked place that houses killers--murderous Beings of Insanity who pick off their targets from civilian populations. Laughing Jack more than likely is targeting your brother due to the fact he is so miserably lonely. He is the missing friend your brother needs and desires--yet his intentions are not genuine, unfortunately..."