Chapter 3: Dreaming & Reality

💜💙💚💛🧡❤️
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

(B/N)'s p. o. v. 🧩

I wake up and I'm in a really dark area. Everywhere around me is complete blackness, like space, and it's like I'm not even in my bed anymore. I look around myself and start to feel afraid, because I hate the dark.

"(Y-Y/N)?" I call out, hoping maybe my older sibling was around. When I don't get a response, my heart starts racing and I feel like panicking. "(Y/N)!!!" I scream, terrified because of how dark it was and seeing that I was alone.

Something lightly taps my back and I jump, letting out a panicked scream. I turn and see...a balloon?

I take a moment to calm down before realizing it was just a ballon. A blue balloon. Why on earth is this the only thing here? Am I dreaming..? It feels too real to be a dream...

I reach out and grab the balloon. For some odd reason it makes me smile a bit. I don't feel so alone anymore, holding this balloon. It's like a friend...

I stand there in the darkness, holding this blue balloon. After a while of just watching it, I hear a faint whisper in my ear that slowly begun to get louder in volume.

"Close your eyes and count to three,
not a second more, and you'll see me!"

After the third time the voice speaks, I finally do as it told me and I close my eyes.

One...
two...
three...

I open my eyes and slightly jump when I see a weird person now holding my hand, smiling at me. The balloon was gone, and instead was a...blue ...alien? He had funny looking long blue hair and he wore clothes that made him look like a jester. He looked really funny, but he was smiling at me so maybe he was nice...?

"H-Hi..." I say quietly.

"H-Hi..." He imitated me like he was making fun of how quiet I was. I frowned and tried not to sound scared of him, "Who are you?"

He tilted his head and smiled wider, "I'm whoever you want me to be. After all, I am your new best friend~"

I glare at him, confused, "You wanna be my friend?"

He nods and suddenly begins shaking my hand up and down. I can't help but laugh and shake his hand back. "...My names' Danny, what's yours?" I ask. "Whatever you want my name to be, Danny," He responded, halting our handshake, "whatever shall my name be?"

He sounded funny, like a real jester or a clown. He's just like (Y/N) when they act in character.

"Um...how about Jesty," I finally answer him, "Because you look like a jester to me."

"Interesting...I guess that'll do~!"

He lets go of my hand and walks around me in a circle. My eyes follow him, curious as to what he's going to do next. "Jesty? Where are we?"

"Why, we're in your head, Danny. This is where all the fun happens! And since you're my friend, just tell me whatever you want to do here and we'll do it! Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Hel-I mean, heck yeah!" I shout, feeling excitement growing inside of me. "Good~" Jesty responded. He suddenly reached behind his back and his mouth gaped open if something happened. I tilt my head in confusion but gasp when Jesty magically pulls from behind his back a huge blue and purple hammer! It wasn't even there before!

"That's so awesome!" I yell at him.

"Isn't it?" He laughed, "Now, where shall we go first?"

I thought for a moment, but I couldn't think of a place because there were so many exciting thoughts running through my head that I couldn't just pick one. However, one thing did eventually pop up in my head and I grabbed Jesty's arm, shaking it.