Chapter Twenty Three

I stare into the mirror infront of me, watching the make-up team craft my make-up to the highest quality. Today is mine and Moonbyuls first day of promoting our collab 'Spring Moon'.

I look up slightly, seeing Moonbyul waddling around with a pout on her plump lips, obviously bored. I smile slightly watching her as she makes her way to me, hugging me from behind.

"Byul, don't get in the way of the staff~"

I watch her as I get a huff in return. She's been really clingy lately.. Like she never wants me to leave her side.. Like never. She always messages me when we aren't together.

"They're just in the way of me and you~"

I roll my eyes at her, ignoring her flirty statement. I watch as the make-up artists finish off, perfecting the look for today's performance.

"How am I meant to kiss your pretty lips if their brushes are in the way?~"

I blush softly pouting at the laughter that comes from the staff. Clearly they find Moonbyul being greasy funny of me being embarrassed funny..

Either way it's mean..

When they're done I get up, giving Moonbyul a playful glare. I move past her, sitting on the empty couch. My focus is on the TV across from me, paying attention to the group that is currently performing.

It's Kep1er I think.. One of the fourth generation groups, like me. Today's line up is Ive, Lapillus, Le Sserafim, Kep1er, New Jeans, Us, Luminous and NMIXX. It's a lot of competition. I look to Moonbyul as she flops next to me, cuddling into my shoulder. I move my arm over her, letting her cuddle into my chest instead.

I stare at her, playing with her hair. I ignore the coos and picture  snaps from the staff members. As I look back to the TV as New Jeans comes on. I rest my head on Moonbyuls sighing softly as I watch watch perform

Soon after we get comfy we are notified that we need to head to the stage. I stretch as Moonbyul gets off of me, yawning as I get up from my veru comfortable spot. I do some extra stretched before I leave the room, following Moonbyul and the staff members.

I smile as Moonbyul gently takes my hand, squeezing slightly as we make our way to the stage.

I sip on some water that a staff member gave me as New Jeans finished. I look to Moonbyul as the background changes to fit 'Spring Moon'. I confirm that my in ear works before we move onto the stage.

Everything goes so quick, the performance is over in the blink of an eye. Soft pants escape from me as we stare into each others eyes, mere inches away from each other. A soft kiss is enough to break the tension as the camera stays on us.

I smile pulling away as the camera goes back to its original position. I follow Moonbyul off stage, hearing the praises from the staff.

We don't wait for long as we are already back on the stage to announce the winners. I smile nervously watching the numbers rise. I sigh softly as Ive are announced as the winners. I look to Moonbyul as she rubs my waist kissing my cheek.

As we exit the stage we give our congratulations to Ive. Obviously I'm sad that we didn't win but that's okay. Ive were amazing..

As we exit the stage we give the staff out in ears before making our way back to our dressing room.

"We did amazing Saemi, we will get a win next time okay? I promise"

I nod slightly going into our dressing room with her. I give a tiny smile as the staff said we did great. I look to Moonbyul as she goes to me, wrapping her thin arms around my waist bringing me to her body.

"Don't let them discourage you okay? Losing makes us even more persistent! We just gotta fight harder, okay?"

I nod slightly staring at Moonbyul as she moves my hair out of my face pecking all over the surface before planting a kiss on my lips.

I wrap my arms around her, holding her close to me as I don't want her to go anywhere. I rest my head on her shoulder, cuddling into her. I take in a deep breath, inhaling Moonbyul's alluring scent as she comforts me from tonight's events.

Eventhough we didn't win, we still had a great time. And I made some amazing memories with Moonbyul. Memories that I hope to cherish forever..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiya Moomooooooos~ I hope you enjoyed this chappie! Remember! Don't give up on something you love! If it's your true passion push forward through anything!

Word Count: 800