Chapter Eleven

I tug up my gym shorts as I exit the car, looking up towards my second home, Rubis. I stretch, trying to rid the sleepiness from me. Early morning practise is the bane of my existence.. I look towards the other members as they make their way out of the car.

We slowly move into the building, following Hana who is somehow energised. We occasionally greet whoever we see, though it isn't many. We move into the elevator, resting against the walls. I could not imagine going up seven flights of stairs.. When we arrive at our desired floor, we exit.

I let out a small sigh, being the first one to enter the practise room. I drop my bag in the corner as I go to the window. I open the blinds letting in the morning sunlight, blinding myself in the process. I look towards the other members as they start setting up. I do some stretches as I move to the group.

"Alright, when Lihua is done setting up the music we will begin"

I rub my face, smiling at our reluctance. I mean, we did become K-pop Idols knowing how much training we will do. But even Yoona doesn't want to practise. I sit on the floor next to Aki as Lihua finishes setting up up.

"We will start with stretches, so get your booties up!"

Get your booties up? Where did she learn that from..

I get up along with my roomie. We start with some simple stretches before going into some harder ones. Even stretching is making me sweat.. Eventually we move onto the choreography we are working on. I move my body in sync with the others, making mistakes every now and then. We repeat the dance for a couple of hours before we get our first break.

I wipe the sweat off me as I sit on the floor with the others, sipping on my water. I grab my phone, scrolling through ISRY's weibo, seeing many positive messages and comments. A smile rests on my face as I look to the other members. We have come so far..

I groan softly as Hana gets up, saying our break is over.

Already.?

I put my phone back before I get up, leaving the comfy spot. We move back into a positions, starting the painful dance again. Heat builds up on my body as the sunlight rests on us, highlighting our sweat. I take off my jacket, throwing it to our bags. My energy slowly decreasing as we continue to repeat the dance, Hana helping us along the way.

We are only four hours into practise and I am already exhausted.. I breathe heavily, pushing on with our practice. I stare into the wall of mirrors, carefully observing my performance. I mentally note points I need to improve on. I look towards the door as it opens, revealing Moonbyul.

Why is she here?

I rip my gaze off of her form and I move it back to the mirrors, focusing on the dance. I lick my lips, trying to stay focused but seeing her watching us is distracting me. I bite my lips slightly, try not to mess up. I peek over to Moonbyul every now and then, trying to not fall under the pressure.

Thank god..

The song ends as both Aki and Lihua immediately lay on the cold ground. I crouch down, trying to catch my breath as Hana stops the music from repeating itself. I grab my water, quickly drinking the freshness. I look to Moonbyul as she claps, giving us praise.

I get up walking to her, wiping my sweaty forrhead.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to visit you"

I smile slightly nodding. She wants to see me..?

"How are you?"

"I'm good. I didn't know you were practising. I won't stay too long"

I smile softly at her and I shake my head.

"No you're fine. Is just.. Hana is very persistent on us practising our hardest"

I stare at Moonbyul as we chat about practising and harsh schedules. I nod softly as she talks about Mamamoo. I should meet them.. They seem really nice..

"Well.. I'll let you continue practise"

I nod as we both say our goodbyes. Surprise strikes me as she wraps her arms around my waist hugging me. I move my arms around her neck accepting her embrace. After our moment we pass ways and she leaves us.

"Now that she is gone we need to work harder! We had an extra long break so we need to work harder!

We all whine at her harsh but fair statement.

Here we go again..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey moomooooooooos~ I hope you enjoyed this shorter chapter~

Word Count: 793