Ch.18

Chan pov:
It's only been a day and my head is about to explode! Jeongin and Kenalyn whine about every little thing since they can't be together and I'm worried about the supply run. They haven't radioed in since they found Marlee. I've tried a few times but no response. I can only hope they have no service. All of my worries came true as Rayleigh burst into my office with tears running down her face. "What did you see! Are they in trouble" she slowly nods and sits down to tell me everything she saw. I sigh in frustration. "You said they'll radio in for me right?" She nods and I plug in the radio to the computer hoping it'll boost the signal. Now all we can do is wait.

Changbin pov:
I slowly raise my hands in surrender. "I'm unarmed. Take me with you" the boys look at me in disbelief. I knew this was risky but the most important thing in my world was at stake. "Changbin what the fuck are you doing?" I look at leeknow in the eyes silently asking him to let it happen. He steps back quietly and the other boys stand down as well. It took a second for Han to comply and put away his fire but eventually he did. I stare at the leaders half covered face pulling down my own mask so he could see I wasn't a threat. Marlee whispers something to the man holding her who then relays her words to the leader. He nods to one of his guys who walks up to me pointing a gun at my back. "Don't try anything funny."

I look over at Marlee expecting her to be a nervous wreck but she looks completely calm. "The rest of you in the bus. We'll meet you back here at sundown tomorrow. Try anything stupid and we'll kill him and keep her to ourselves." He points at each of them with his gun as they slowly walk onto the bus but not before receiving a few words from Han. Once the bus doors were closed the leader shoots one of the tires while a few sand buggies pull up and they escort Marlee onto one. Another one pulled up beside us and before I could get in a tall white haired guy walked up to me with his gun. "Just to be safe" he then hit me upside the head with it knocking me out cold.

Leeknow pov:
Han sat bouncing his knee anxiously while Hyunjin paced back and forth. "Shit! What do we do now?? Of course as soon as we have something to protect something like this happens!!!" Seungmin pulled him down in the seat next to him rubbing his back to calm him. Felix's eyes meet mine before he speaks up. "What do we do hyung?" I nod and run my hand through my hair in concentration.

Since I'm the oldest on this mission I should step up and come up with a plan. The only thing was I'm completely lost. We have no idea where they took them or even if they'd be true to their word. And even if they do bring them back who's to say they don't bring more men to gang up on us. I need Chan's help. Of course this happens when I'm in charge. "First things first we need to contact Chan. Let him know what's going on and have a back up plan. And then we wait until sundown tomorrow.

Chan was very calm about the situation as if he was expecting it. He gave us clear instructions on what to do and now we were waiting. I just hope this works out. We wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight.

Changbin pov:
I rub my head as hot pain spreads across my temple. As soon as I'm conscious enough I look around me just to realize I didn't see Marlee. The room was simple with a small bed and nightstand. I try to get up to go find Marlee only to realize my arm is handcuffed to the bed. The door opens catching my attention and I get ready to fight whoever comes through. I drop my guard as Marlee runs in and jumps in my arms. I wrap my arms around her waist feeling more secured now that she was in my arms. "I was so worried about you." When she pulls away to look me in the eyes I see tears trailing her cheeks. "I'm okay. Did they hurt you? What do they want?"

Before she could answer 2 guys walk in the room and I pull her behind me instinctively tensing my shoulders. One of them was the one who knocked me out and he held a gun pointed at me. The other one seemed like he was trying to calm the situation. "Relax. We're not gonna hurt you." I scoff. They sure seemed harmless when they knocked me out and handcuffed me to a bed. "Yeah sure. I'd Believe that if you didn't have a gun pointed at my head" the white haired male finally dropped his weapon after receiving a glare from the other. The nicer one walked towards me causing me to stiffen up more. Marlee placed her hand on my shoulder reassuringly. "It's okay. They're going to take us back to the bus." What even happened while I was asleep?

They lead us to a room with a large table where the rest of them were seated. As we sat down the white haired male kept glaring at me. "Don't mind him. He's got anger issues. I'm Jacob" the nice one from earlier greeted. "I'm Sangyeon. I think it's only fair we get acquainted seeing as we did steal your girlfriend. I'm sorry about our harsh approach. We were desperate." I hope he wasn't expecting me to forgive him because our family was still stranded in a bus with limited food. The room fell in an uncomfortable silence as I refused to acknowledge his apology. Marlee clears her throat and trys to ease the tension. "Younghoon. How's your chest? Still breathing okay?" He nods and I'm guessing he's the idiot who inhaled toxic gas.

I grab Marlee's hand not liking how comfortable she had gotten with them. "Look this is fun and all but I'd like to get back to our family like you promised." Sangyeon nods seeing as I wasn't going to fall for his small talk. "Why did you bring us here? And what the hell is your problem?" I aim the last question at the white haired guy who rolled his eyes at every word I said. "Why don't you just calm your tits and have a simple conversation yeah?" I smugly smile not liking his sarcasm but I'm used to this from Han by now. "Oh sorry are you jealous? Is that the problem? I know I'm buff but you'll get there bud" his stare becomes icy and I guess I've hit a nerve. "Okayyyy why don't we talk about getting you back then yeah?"

I move my attention to the guy who spoke. "About damn time"