"What is this?" asked Irma.

"I'm not sure," said Kara. "But it looks like they live here."

"There," said Leonie as she pointed at the group who were training. "That Calixte leading them."

"I see her," said Kara.

They watched as Calixte demonstrated some hand to hand combat against three opponents at the same time. She dropped all three of her opponents as she maneuvered around their strikes and used their momentum's to push them into each other.

"She's good," said Kara.

"What should we do?" asked Irma. "If these people are hostile, I can't see us taking the girls in without a fight. Some of these people can get really hurt."

"Maybe we should come later with a bigger force," said Leonie.

"Maybe, but I just want to talk to one of the girls," said Kara.

"Then let's talk," said Lovelie, who somehow snuck up behind them and put her arm-cannon at Irma's head.

Irma raised her arms slowly. "We're not looking for a fight."

Kara and Leonie turned around to face Lovelie while Irma stayed still.

"Don't do anything you're going to regret," said Kara.

"We have guests," yelled Lovelie, causing everyone by the watering hole to look up. "You wanted to talk, then we're all going to talk."

A group of the Haitians surrounded them with spears.

"I repeat," said Kara as she and Leonie raised their hands. "We are not here for a fight."

Esterline walked between the men and next to Lovelie. "If you're not here for a fight, you won't mind disarming."

"I wouldn't, if you didn't have a bunch of spears aimed at us. I'm not just going to let you kill us unarmed."

"Then just drop your swords and the rifle. You can keep your clubs and your armor."

Kara stared at Esterline, realizing she must be the leader. She gave her a nod and dropped her two swords on the ground. Leonie and Irma followed suit. Irma had to remove her arm armor since it was attached to the rifle.

"Can you not aim your arm-cannon at my head?" said Irma. "You know, considering I saved your life all those years ago."

"This isn't personal," said Lovelie.

Esterline pushed Lovelie's arm-cannon down. "That's enough of that, girl," said Esterline. "Follow me." Esterline walked past the world military leaders and everyone followed her down to the camp.

Lovelie stayed at the back, watching the world military leaders carefully.

Esterline led them to the middle of the camp as more people surrounded them. Leonie noticed among the people were Allegra, Calixte, who was now wearing her armor, Jenniflore and Beatrice.

"What is this?" asked Kara. "Are you people living out here?"

"We are," said Esterline. "It is by choice, but that's because we don't trust the people who are supposed to protect us."

"You mean us," said Kara.

"Yes and no. I mostly mean President Delfina, but the world military is the one who leaves her in charge, so we don't trust you either."

"We don't like Delfina either," said Irma. "But she hasn't done anything warranted to be removed from her position."

"Nothing that we can prove," whispered Kara.