chapter 26 - 'gwinam !!' part two NOT

I sat in my math class once again, absorbing what most likely will be one of my last classes with Gwinam ever, and On-Jo actually for that matter too.

I was attempting and trying to focus on and to actually do the math questions and work which was sitting in front of me, however, I just had no idea how to do any of it. I glared in frustration at my stupid, messy maths book, wanting to throw hands at possibly anyone I could. However, I was snapped out of my angry train of thought when I heard a voice from in front of me speak up.

"Sir?" Gwinam said, and my math teacher and I both looked up at the same time to look at him and to listen to what he was about to say.

"Mhm?" My teacher hummed in response, indicating for the boy to continue talking.

"It's really hot in here, would I please be able to turn the fans on?" He for one politely asked the teacher, who just gave him a blunt nod in response allowing him to do so.

Gwinam then swiftly stood up, making his way over to the fan controls on the opposite side of the classroom, turning them all on high, instantly making it much colder for me who was sitting directly underneath one.

I sighed and shivered at the same time, raising my hand to ask the teacher if I could turn them down a little bit, or to just simply turn off the one right above my desk, however, I was stopped by ones annoying voice in front of me.

I have matter or factly grown a large intolerance of Gwinam after I found out that he was not actually into me personally, just my looks and the fact that I was new to the school and the math class.

"i'M cOlD! i'M cOlD!" I heard Gwinam mock my voice from in front of me.

I slumped back in my chair, deciding against asking to turn off the fans and just to deal with it.

Why had Gwinam become such a dick? I quietly thought to myself. I went back to doing my work, trying to not shiver and to think warm thoughts.

"Oi." I heard an abrupt voice say from in front of me noticing that it was Jason talking to Gwinam. "Don't be mean to her or mock her, you are supposed to be her friend!" He harshly hissed at his best mate sitting next to him, before turning around to look at me who quickly went back to doing my work, pretending that I was not listening to their conversation.

"Whatever." Gwinam hissed back.

I rolled my eyes before smiling at Jason and going back to my work. The sooner I can get out of this class the better I thought to myself.