chapter 14 - oops! hi.

I mentally groaned as I entered my math class the next day, but gave a small smile to myself as I sat down in my seat next to On-Jo, catching a small glimpse of Gwinam. I smiled at him, and he stared at me, blushing and smiling back.

Gwinam and I both sat at our desks subtly staring at each other for the next few minutes until Jason, Gwinam's best friend noticed.

"Gwinam! Oh my God! You have no game!!! Just go over and talk to her!" He loudly hissed at the brown eyed boy with the mullet.

I rolled my eyes, and Gwinam giggled, and then embarrassing turned away. I looked down on my desk, before reaching out to grab my books for the class that was just about to start.

On-Jo looked at me, quietly laughing to herself.

However, just as I reached out to grab my maths book, my arm accidentally slipped, and my pencil case fell straight off the top edge of my desk, all of the contents spilling all out over the floor.

Jason turned around and looked at me before looking back at Gwinam and whispering something to him.

Embarrassed, I got up and began to reach out and collect all of my stationary off of the floor, when suddenly I felt a larger presence appear next to me.

I looked up into his cold brown eyes, and his eyes met mine for a second, making me drop my possessions which were ion my hands.

"Oops!" I said, quickly re-collection my stationary.

"Hi." Gwinam responded, his voice low and husky, sending butterflies straight to my stomach, and shivers down my spine.

Gwinam stood up with my stationary in his hands, and looked deep into my eyes after he placed them all back into my pencil case.

"Thank you." I quietly whispered, trying to use my hair to cover the blush spilling out all over my face.

"It's all good." Gwinam lowly said, smiling down at me before making his way back over to his desk.

I did the same, quickly sitting down, On-Jo still in the seat next to me, laughing her head of.

"Nice one Y/N." She snickered.

"Shut up. It was an accident." I whisper yelled in response.

"Yeah... An accident." She replied, mimicking my voice.

"Shut up." I giggled before our teacher made his way into the class room and began the class.