None of the said a word after the ambulance left. Yn went to the kitchen and made some tea. I was almost the crack of dawn. Jk went after her. The others just slumped on the couch and chairs.

"Are you feeling better?"
"Yes. Thank you, Kookie. I'm... I'm sorry... you know? I never meant to hurt you... none of you..."
"I know. But it still hurts. Neither of us intended to hurt another, but we still did... and also got hurt. Maybe... I don't know... some distance will do us good?"
"Distance? Meaning?"

"You should go and visit your friends , or ask them to come here so you won't feel lonely..
We will get busier and until the concert is done I don't think will visit here again... I won't. I don't know about the others. I'm sure Jimin will try his best to come often. "
"I understand. Help me take the tea to the living room."
"Sure. Give me the tray."

Yn poured tea for them all, without asking anyone. She then begin to sip from her cup. The boys also picked up the cup. The tea was strange. Sweet, but not to much. A pleasant smell.

Yn looked at them, one by one, thinking how should she express her feelings. She was never good at it. To keep them away and pretend, she was the best! To express it, the worst! Not like someone ever wanted to knew about her true feelings.

"It's not the first time I've gone through this, but if I could just tell you, how much I care?
I'm in despair, thinking I won't find you anywhere? Thinking how I can find a way so that this love won't stray? Waiting for the right chance to say I love you all?
I need you? But can you be here to stay? Never fade away? Ohhh, you're the reason my mind is always changing!

Wanting you more and more as times goes by! But can you tell me, please, how to make this work? Telling me to pick, left or right? Is it that easy to pick someone to spend your forever? I always had you in my heart, but I just can't find the right way to make up my mind!
You didn't ask how I felt? When was the first time you put my feelings first? Ahhh, you can't even remember!

When was it over for you, that moment you knew you wanna walk out eventually? But you're still not over me? And then try to put the blame on me?
Ohhh, I may be guilty of more,but sure you also have your faults, no? But I should just take the blame, cause it's easier than being hurt, no?
I'm still waiting up for you, but you don't seem to wanna hold on to me! You seem to be already gone!"

Yn was sobbing, caressing her belly. She felt the babies kicking. She went to Yoongi and took his hand.
"Here! They are moving..." she was sniffing her nose.
Taehyung came fast and placed his hand beside Yoongi's. They could feel light kicks.
"Omg!!! Whaaaat???? I can't believe this!!" Tae was almost jumping, but with tears in his eyes.

Yoongi felt on his knees and was crying. He hug yn belly and placed kissed all over it.
"I'm sorry! Please, forgive daddy! I will always be here! I will love you forever, yn, even at your worst! Cause I will always put you first!" He could barely spit out his words. The others were all crying.

Jimin felt his heart was broken in millions pieces. His stomach reached to his guts. If he didn't try harder, he would throw everything up... he knew then. He and yn can never be together, because the others will always feel abandoned. He went up, dressed up and called an Uber.

"I'll head to my place... don't call me. I will see you on Monday..."
Yn was staring at him. She didn't understand why he was leaving... they.. what about her? See them? But her?
"Minie... but..."

"Don't! I can't! Don't call me! Give me space! I will stop these feelings.. just don't call me! I can't be.. beside you, as a friend. I'm sorry, but I can't!"

"What?? Friend? Who said so? Jimin, what are you talking about?"
Yn ran at him but Jimin pushed her away. She stumbled and felt over.
"I just can't! You stay with them! You will always chose them first! I can't be.... The third choice!"

"But you never were!"yn was crying on the floor.
"I know I would! It's over!" And he stormed out the door.
Namjoon and Jk ran after him.

Yoongi came and picked yn up.
"Can we put you to sleep?" Tae was also behind Yoongi. Yn slightly nodded yes.
They went to Yoongi's room. His place had a lot of black and gray, but brought a lot of tranquility.

"Do you need something?" Tae grabbed her hand and was playing with her fingers.
"Can you sleep with me here, also?"
"Sure! We will.." Tae glanced at Yoongi.
"We just need to change our clothes and we will get into bed."

Yoongi gave Namjoon a message.
"She is more calm now. We will stay here until Monday. I believe more discussions should be postponed. Did you leave  with Jimin? Don't let him be alone these days.."

"Thank you for informing me. Yes, Jk also came with us. I won't. I know. I can't talk to her yet. Take care of her and the babies! Also, be careful with Tae. He is rather calm, to calm... don't miss out the sings."
"Sure. I won't. Take care!"

When he came inside the bedroom, Tae was already cuddling yn. But she saw him, and scurried over to make place for him. He went on the side, hugging her as well. His hand went directly to her belly.

"Does it hurt?"
"No.. why would it hurt?"
"I mean.. when they move! It was like.. stretching your organs! It's so.."
"Weird! Like in alien!" Tae was giggling.
"Yoooo! What do you mean? Our kids are not aliens!" Yoongi was also laughing.
Yn chuckled.

"It doesn't hurt, yet. They are small so the force is not that much. I suppose when they grow bigger, it may hurt? But I like to feel them move. You should pay attention, during the night they move more. Maybe they will kick your back!"

"I can't wait to see them!" Yoongi put his nose on yn nape. She felt how her neck was on fire. Tae saw the move and he placed his on her chest, playing with Yoongi's hand on her belly.

"Won't you chose us?"
Yn choked and got up a little, disturbing their settlement.
"Tae.. what you..."
"I think you know what he is asking... and I agree. I can accept him, as a third part. But not another.. cause I can't! The idea of you.."

"But I can share.. as long as it's only Yoongi.. because of the babies.. I feel like he is the right for you and can complete me.."
Yn was looking at them like she didn't hear it right. Another headache was on the way.
"Can I have time to think about it? I mean... you're proposal is.. interesting.. but unexpected. And it's hard to believe it could work... so I want to.. be sure?"
"Yes, we can wait. But no funny business with others!" They both said in the same time.

"Can we sleep now, please?"
"Yeah. Let's put the babies to rest!" Yoongi put her in the same position and Tae curled up to her side as well, intertwining his had with Yoongi's.
Yn was caught in between. She couldn't even turn over. But she felt safe. She felt asleep before them.

When Yoongi saw she was sleeping, he also drifted to sleep. Taehyung was watching them both.

"Only you, Yoongi.... Just you, because I can't erase your traces. But the others, I can't forgive!"
And he put his head on yn and felt asleep.

***
At Jimin place, Namjoon and Jungkook were drinking with him in silence. They wanted to ask more about his behavior, but knew it's not the right moment. They had to wait for him to cool down first.

"What should I have done? I mean, she will never be mine.. completely mine! And I can't ask them not to touch her! Cause they have that right! I will always come after them! Cause they are fathers! I'm.. what am I?"

"Jimin, I don't know what to tell you. This is.. difficult. You are right, you can't keep them far from yn, because of the circumstances..." Namjoon was just mumbling.

"If it hurts you so much, make her chose!" Jk growled. "If you can't share, then take her away! If you run away, what you think will happen? They will snatch her away! You're just a coward!"
"Jungkook... don't say that !" Joon signed him to shut up.

"No, I mean..he is right. The moment I went out that door, I lost everything!" And he drank the whole glass.
"Stop drinking. Let's just try to sleep it off. Talk about more tomorrow.." Namjoon insisted.
"Yeah... let's do that."

He picked Jimin up and put him inside his room. He then headed to the guest room.
Jk was drinking alone.

"One lost the fight.. easier for me! I just need to shake the others more, and it's all done! Ahh, Jimin! Thank you for playing the good boy! You were the biggest obstacle and you just ran away! Haaa! Now yn is hurt and vulnerable.. I just need to make sure I can give her more attention than Yoongi and Taehyung and keep Namjoon at the proper distance, and my game is over!"