Speaking of Mark, he was out too. He tried to get back into his body but it was like it was locked. So all they could do was sit and watch.

They watched in horror as they're bodies obeyed other beings and trashed their own city.

"Mark, we've got to do something!" Matt cried. "We can't do anything till it's day.. So.. I'm guessing we get some sleep so in the day our tiredness won't be a problem..." Mark replied.

He then disappeared back into his body. Matt did too. He went back to his little grey room and tried to sleep.

He could hear the horrified muffled screams of the people through the walls. It was getting very hard to get even a wink of sleep. Never the less, both of them managed to get some.

It was morning now, Matt got up to see himself curled up in a small corner of the room. Mark was on the other side with torn clothes. He crawled upto Mark and woke him up.

They heard whispers from another room. They scurried to see who it was only to find Edwardo trying to quiet Jon's crying. There was a huge cut on Jon's hand.

"You bloody idiots know what you did?!" Edwardo screamed and clutched Jon closer. "Some... Some... Werewolf and Vampire! Destroying our city!"

"Greens, we weren't in control..." Mark mumbled quietly.

Greens? That's Edwardo's nic name?!

Edwardo's face showed it all. A scrunched up mix of anger, pity and confusion. He was 'Green'.

"Jon's arm needs to be fixed." He finally said. "You did that when you tried to take us from the house."

Mark's head was down as he listened. "Then.. on the news.. who were the people who died?" Matt asked puzzeled.

"How should I know? You locked me here!" Edwardo replied. "Now open the gate before he gets worse!"

Matt and Mark started to search for the keys to the locked room and finally found them.

They let 'Greens' and Jon lose. Mark talked with them for a long time before he and Matt were finally left alone.

"So, how are we getting rid of these parasites?" Mark asked.

"I... Don't know..."

Back with Edd, Tom and Tord, things were going pretty okay. Tord had woken up from his sleep and huffed at Tom's pathetic sleeping posture. He got out of the car and slowly and quietly took out the book that was next to Edd.

He tried his very best to make sense of what 'English' was given in the book but it didn't make much.

He heard walking. 'survivers?!' he thought. He closed the book frantically and shoved it at Edd, running off to wherever the sound came from.

Edd woke up with a jolt. He looked it Tord's direction to see him running towards a sound.

He smacked Tom awake and fumbled towards the noise. Tom was still in the car arguing about what happened until he saw who Tord found.

It was Edwardo and Jon!

"You guys, we all... Are in danger. I'm sure you know what's happening to our friends .." Edwardo began.
"They're gonna find us when it's night. But during the day, we get our friends."

"So, how do we stop this?" Jon asked.

"Sunlight?" Tord answered.
"Like they're dumb enough to walk into the sunlight!" Tom rebeled.
"I can't help but realise that you have done nothing but question our plans... Do YOU have anything in mind?" Tord argued. Tom fell silent. Then he grunted and said, "Sunlight it is."

"But how?" Jon asked.

"We can trap them in a room and use mirrors to reflect the sun rays." A Norwegian voice spoke from behind the huddled group.

Everyone turned around to see a short man in a red button-up shirt and black jeans.

"LARS?!" Edwardo and Jon screamed with joy. They rushed over to 'Lars' and hugged him.

(COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND NOT EXACTLY PROVEN )

Lars, was the neighbour equivalent of Tord. They both got along really well. Lars had a job and when the apocalypse started he was stuck at his work place, meanwhile Edwardo and Jon were captured.

"That's amazing!" Tord complemented. Something, he rarely did. This made Tom a bit annoyed. "You complemented him?" He whispered in an annoyed tone to Tord, who shushed him up and continued to vibe with Lars.

After the mini reunion, they discussed the plan.
But first, their mission:

Find something to eat.
.