Chapter 10

Prince Matt?!

( From saloonatics except he wasn't happy when Matt saw him. What happened? How did he become phycotic? Read onnnn~OwO~)

ANYWAY

Matt froze. Prince Matt was never called phycotic anywhere! (If you're wondering how Matt knows abt Prince Matt, it's because Tord told him and Matt decided to search abt Prince Matt and then found interest in his life.)

"But- How?! Aren't you a good guy?!" Matt asked. He scrambled to get on his feet but the other held him down. "I HATE MY PAST! YOU BRING IT UP AGAIN- "

*howl*

"We speak later"

Boom. Matt was stuck in his head now. With Prince Matt at the control panel. "GET AWAY!" Matt screamed and threw himself at Prince Matt.

"GET OFF ME YOU- PEASANT!" He yelled in rage. He shoved Matt off with such a force that he slammed into a nearby wall and almost broke through it.

Matt couldn't see straight. He couldn't hear properly either. He saw a blurry view of Prince Matt scrambling to press keys while he heard muffled screams.

It took Matt a lot of time to get back to reality and be able to see and hear properly. By that time, the view he saw from his eyes had changed to a small jail looking room.

He heard another voice. "You idiot! You weren't supposed to reveal what you were!" It scolded. "Like YOU did a good job hiding yours!" Prince Matt replied.

"Oh god! Trying to make you understand the truth is so painful at times!" It growled back. Matt looked through his eyes, he could see a half man half wolf. That must have been Todd!

"Oh, wait... Matt's awake." Prince Matt said, "Lemme just-" Prince Matt turned and walked up to Matt. He dragged him by the colar out of the room. Matt, who realised struggling wouldn't work, stumbled go his feet and quietly followed Prince Matt.

They stopped down a narrow hallway. Prince Matt faced Matt. "It's not Prince Matt, it's Matthew. And unless you want to die, stay away from the control room." He coldly warned. "Got it?"

Matt hurriedly nodded. Matthew let go of Matt. Matt ran down the hallway and entered the first room he could see. He slid into a corner and began to cry.

His clothes were dirty, his jacket was torn, his eyes were blood red and his skin was pale.

In the real world with Matthew, plans were being made. To control the world. The werewolf, whose name was Lark, was making a plan.

"It's co complicated!" Mathew groaned. "So that no one can stop us!" Lark replied.

Matt could hear their muffled voices through the walls. "How're Mark's friends? Still trying to escape?" Matthew asked.

"They're quiet.. Injuring Jon was enough to make them stop." Lark answered, "And what about Matt's friends?"

...

"They, got away..."
"WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE WE COULD START THIS?"
"Not to do shit."
"AND WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
"Shit-"

Lark growled.

"But just give me a chance! I'll get them!"

"Fine... Execute the first part..."

Matthew nodded and flew up. Lark, on the other hand made his way to the city by running. They both began to trash the city and growl loudly. They cackled when they heard citizens scream and buildings fall.

Matt was still inside his head. He heard familiar screams... It was his... Parents!

He jumped up but just as he could take a step, he was transported outside his body. It was like he was a ghost. Except, the only person who could see him were Matthew, Lark and Mark.