Part 11

I found a male version of Y/N so from now on it is M/N!!

*3rd pov*

Raining, a few rumbles of thunder, and everyone sound asleep.
Well almost everyone, except Toothless. He was just staring at the window looking at the rest of the village, some houses rebuild while others are still in progress.

Now would be a good time to check

Toothless turned around only to see nothing, was it all in his head now?

Go ahead I'm  waiting...

*Where even should I check?* He asked the voice.

On him, don't you remember?

*Oh, the other nightfurry that keeps coming back and disappearing? He will come back on his own.* He rolled his eyes and went back back to sleep.

Mabey you should look outside

He rolled over with a groan and looked out the window, there he was eating some sheep...

Well, what are you waiting for?

*Fineeeeeee.* He got up and went outside only to make eye contact with you right infront of him.

"May I help you?" Toothless asked while looking around seeing a few clumps of wool. "Yes you may actually, you see I thought this over very well and well.... " He began looking everywhere but Toothless.
"Well?" He asked still knowing what happened last time.
"Ok ok, I decided to 'join' your little group and try this shit out."
Toothless looked shocked at him, "WONDERFUL , but you are not allowed to burn, eat, destroy or hurt anything?" He said while jumping around.

"Alright......So must I come back at morning so you can tell the rest I'm willing to join your group?"
Toothless seemed to think a bit before getting an idea.

*Hiccups pov*

The sun rose up shining through the window, I woke up and rubbed my eyes and hoped out of bed making my way toward Toothless.
"Morning bud." I said groggily and went to pet his head only to see f/c stare back at me, I yelled and ran downstairs tripping on a tail, I looked up and saw Toothless staring at me,
"But what— I - ummmm" I looked back at the stairs to see the other nightfurry sitting there trying to hold in a laugh.

"Toothless mind telling me why he is here??!" I stood up and limped around to face Toothless. He looked at me with a blank face and waving his tail around happily.

"You are more stupid than a rock" I looked around seeing he transformed to his human self without his helmet, showing his hair and a few scales on his face. "I came to a decision to join  your little group, simple right?" He said stepping down to me, it surprised me how tall he was at least a few centimetres taller than my father and his wings on his back making him more scarier. "Wait you really want to? Last time you burne-"He looked at me with a face that could kill  "I know what I did, ok? I've just been thinking for the fun and my 'partner' betrayed me so I killed him." He said looking down at me and went to sit on the couch nearest to him taking his armor of and setting it beside him. " Well then lest introduce you to gang!" I went to the door with him and Toothless following behind me.

**After a few minutes of walking**

*M/N pov*

I was still following Hiccup to where the rest of the gang was, I was getting tired of walking, because I'm lazy as fuck and flying would be faster..I looked around and saw the village people stare at me in shock since it's not every day you see a 8ft tall human with scales and wings on them.

I looked to my right and saw Toothless bouncing up and down while walking clearly happy that I came back, he looked up at me and smiled so I gave a small smile and looked back at Hiccup. "How long is this going to takkeeeeeee!" I groaned while slowing down. "Not long, you see that house on top of the mountain? That is where we keep and train our dragons!" He said happily, I looked up and saw the place, I mean it's not that far but we could use a little boost..