Part 6:

You were out again, well when you wake up hells going to break out. You heard faint whispers and dragon growls.

"Well what should we do to keep her from running off again?"

"We can't chain her up.."

"Mabey just keep her calm until we can train her."
Wait...
'Her'? Who the fuck-
Aww hell nah, they have the audacity to call you a female, bich I have a dick better yet a HUGE DICK, mabey thats oversaturated but stil, how am I going to break the  news? I know I'll draw a dick in the sand! Man Im the smartest dragon alive, now time for the show to begin.

You woke up suprising the others and acted like you were scarred.

"Whoa, easy girl we mean no harm, we just want to you know keep you safe.."
He stuck his hand out for your snout and you leaned in but bit his hand, he yanked it back while you were laughing like a horse.

"AHAHAH(insert wheezing) HAHA, you should have seen your face!!" The dragons were glaring dagers at you but you honestly couldn't give a flying fuck.
"Not this again... How many times are you going to reject us trying to help you?" Bichless said.

"As long as it takes for you to find a bich." "Now listen my 'rider' is coming to get me and ain't gonna be happy when they see me with you? Ok cool."

"Well you are the last of the nighfurry species so my rider wants to....you know..." he said

"Well tell your rider that Im not a bich, I have a dick ya know?"

"Wait......what? But you sound so feminine..and look feminine?"

How the fuck is that even possible either he's blind or stupid asf.

"Well I beter get going my rider is about to show up."
You were walking to the door and then Hiccup came in.

"HEY,where do you think your going again?"  I growled at him and bit him on his fake leg and swung him to the wall. "See ya lame-o!" I said running and changing into my human form, my wings combined and the bandages fell of as well as my armor came on and my helmet. I looked back at their shocked faces and grinned under my mask, then I deeply laughed and began to speak dragon tongue, "(Blah blah, threatening them, blah blah)" then I flew away faster then light .

Were you going to go back?

Absolutely

Why?

To burn the bich.

‐--------------------------------------
Tada, I have nothing else to say....

Baiiiiii