She elbowed him not wanting Armaan to say anything or even ask them what he was doing to her.

"Stop otherwise your daughter will ask questions that you will have to answer yourself. Now let me go so that we can eat and you can go to home", Hanan tells him more like whispers to him not wanting Armaan to know anything.

Looking at Armaan who was happy to see her mother happy with her dad.

Yes, in her heart Fahd has always been her father no matter who said otherwise.

"Mamma, thank you for telling me about that man. But don't worry, you are the best mamma that I would ever need in my life. And now that I have Superhero as my dad I don't care about that man as he is nothing to me", Armaan tells them shocking both Hanan and Fahd.

"But Aru...."

"But nothing dad. Now can we go and eat lunch because I am hungry. And we can go out to have fun, right mamma?", Armaan tells them.

She then took both of their hands with hers and started to move to the dining room.

"Okay Aru. I will go and get the food from the kitchen. While you two wait here", Hanan tells them, and then she walked into the kitchen.

"Aru, I will go and help your mamma so that she doesn't take long, okay?", Fahd asks her.

She happily nods.

Fahd walks into the kitchen only to find Hanan talking to herself.

"What am I ever doing? Ya Allah, this is wrong yet...."

"It feels right. I know that Hanan. I love you and I want to spend every second of the day with you and Armaan. I am asking you, will you marry me?", he asks her removing a ring box from his pocket.

The ring was designed just for her.

Unique just like her.

"Answer my question, habibty. Will you be mine, my wife in this life and in shaa Allah in Jannah", he asks her again. "I know what you want", he added confusing Hanan.

Fahd then went down on his knee while looking at Hanan with the ring in his hand.

"So Hanan will you marry me?".

This is for you, my Aru. Just for your happiness only that.

My happiness is your happiness.

"Yes, I will marry you...."

She didn't even finish her answer when he put the ring on her finger and then hugged her.

"Thank you so much".

I have my family now. Armaan, Hanan, and me we will be a family.

Alhamdullilah.