Chapter Thirteen.

Start from the beginning

"I know and she is right. I was busy at the office but I promise you that I will put time aside for you. Just to spend time with my Aru, Okay?", Fahd tells her making her smile. "Now, mamma and I have something important to tell you. You have to listen to her and don't think negative things until she is done talking to you", he added nodding at Hanan who took a seat beside them.

"Okay dad. Mamma whats wrong?", Armaan asks her mother who had unshed tears in her eyes while looking at Fahd and Armaan.

Hanan started explaining how she met Riaz who charmed his way into her life and her heart. Hanan knew that Armaan would ask who he is but she kept quiet.

Being a sassy and stubborn six-year-old girl. She also knew that what her mother was telling her was serious and she would ask questions later after her mother was done telling her.

"I then got married and he didn't treat me with respect. He would humiliate me and treat me as his maid even though I was his wife. One day I got sick and fainted. Your Uncle Azuu saw me and took me to the hospital that's when I found out about you. My precious daughter. My Aru. But my happiness turned to tears because of Riaz. He didn't want me to have you....."

Fahd took his hand with hers giving her the courage she needs to continue telling their daughter about Riaz.

"He gave me two choices. I abort you and go back to him or I keep you and leave him for good as he didn't want to be a father. He didn't want us, my baby. But I did, I wanted you and I always love you", she tells her with tears falling from her face.

"Who is this man, Mamma? What is his name?", Armaan asks wiping her mother's tears with her hands.

"His name is Riaz Jameel. He is the man that took you from you and brought you to that place. He is your father, Habibty", Hanan answers her.

Armaan didn't know what to say about what her mother had just revealed to her.

"Is that why he took me from school? He wanted to take me away from you", Armaan asks them while tears were falling from her face. "Am I that bad that no one wants me?...."

"Armaan, look at me. You are loved by many people in our family. You are my daughter. My Aru", Fahd tells her wiping her tears with his hands. "You are our daughter. And you are wanted by everyone in our family. I am proud to have a daughter like you who has become my world. You and your mother are my world", he added kissing her forehead and then hugging her.

Hanan couldn't help but smile at them.

He is the best father that Armaan would ever need in her life. Accepting the marriage proposal is the best thing for Armaan.

Just for her.

"Mamma, come and join in our hug. Dad will hug the both of us. I love you mamma always", Armaan calls out to her mother who shook her head at them.

"Its okay, habibty. I will go and get the food and then set the table...."

Hanan tells them while getting up from where she was sitting but Fahd held her hand and accidentally pushed her down instead of falling on the couch, she fell on top of him making Armaan laugh.

"Fahd..." Hanan playfully hit him while trying to get up from his lap but he didn't let her. "Let go", she added struggling to remove herself from his lap.

"Aru, I think your mamma needs to stay here just for a minute so that she can get our hugs, right?", Fahd asks while looking at Hanan who was glaring at him.

"Yeah mamma. Dad is right", Armaan says moving closer to get into the hug.

"Now, I will never let you go", Fahd whispers in Hanan's ears making her shiver. He then kisses her cheeks making her blush.