Jaan Ban Gaye ...! (3)

Start from the beginning

After five minutes

Vansh gets anxious when he heard something breaking sound...from the bathroom and without any thought he enters in the bathroom only to find riddhima on the ground but only in her petticoat and blouse...

Ohh god...he cursed...her slender neck ...her milky skin...the sight was enough for him go mad ...

But He turns immediately to the other side ...and asks ..

" Kya hua ... riddhima..? "

" Vansh ....I'm not able to stand more than 5 mins ..The swelling is increasing...."

She said in pain ...

Thinking for a min ...he tells

" Let me help you..to wear this saree"

Her eyes widened in shock and she immediately..

" Ha.????.Nahi...iski koi jarurat nahi hai..Mai manage kar lungi.."

She said

" Halat toh dekho apni ..theek se khadi bhi ho parahi tum...Mai keh raha hu mai help kar dunga .."

He said in one breath and turned towards her with full on confidence as he has rights to see her like that...no shyness...As he wanted to help her with his heart..so he walked towards her and made her stand by her arms...

" Vaa..vansh mai kar lungi tum jao..."

She said but he ignored...

And took her saree in his hands...he closed his eyes and mumbled slowly..

" Sirf help karni hai .. tujhe vansh ...uspe hi dhyan de .."

And he released his breath slowly...

But riddhima backed out nodding in no ...

He cursed..first of all ..he was controlling himself and helping her and she..she is adamant on one thing...

Frustrated...he pulls her from her waist and makes her ...hear him clearly...

" Aakhiri baar keh raha hu..chup chap khadi raho.."

Her heart beat accelerated at the highest speed

Her cheeks turned red...as his hands kept moving on her waist...but when she saw towards him...he was like ...he don't care of this moment...

As if he was not feeling their proximity..here ...it was getting hard for her to keep herself normal..but this man...DAMN..!! He was making her hormones reach at the peak ...but he himself was acting like there was not a single hormone running in his veins...

Vansh continued putting saree on her ..when it was turn to drape the saree...he became a little weak ..but still ...he was a man of words ...and nothing is impossible for Vansh Rai singhaniya...