[No, you know exactly what I mean.] the system wailed while rolling around in Li Chang Bo consciousness.

'Oh, do I?' he continued to tease while suppressing smile that was slowly forming on his lips.

Li Chang Bo went out of the changing room and at the same time Feng Yu Han also came out of the changing room next to his.

The two of them stood still and examined their outfit from head to toe with deep eyes.

Feng Yu Han also wore an ancient robe but his was white blue and gold.

He also has long blond hair but his hair stops over his butt. A part of his hair was held back in a high bun with a gold crown.

His forehead was adorned with two pearls. His inner robes were blue and outer robes white blue with golden designs on it.

On them were also pearls
dangling around and he had jewellery on his ear. His robes stopped at his foot where one could see his white boots with golden patterns and pearls on them. His robes were fastened by a white belt.

Feng Yu Han approached Li Chang Bo with long strides and took his long hair in his hand and kissed it.

"You look breathtaking baby." he said with a burning gaze radiating in his bottomless dark eyes which brought shivers upon Li Chang Bo.

Li Chang Bo's ears became red, he looked around to see if someone was watching them and then raised his lips lightly, "thank you. You also look good." he said without taking his eyes from Feng Yu Han's body.

The longer he stared at it the stronger his desires became.

'System, I'm horny.' he told his system, the corner of his eyes were red and his face flushed.

[The fuck, host. Why would you even tell me that? Even if you're, you have to wait until you finish the shoot. So chill. Dam, my innocence.] The system wailed in the system space.

'Zhhh, you're boring.' Li Chang Bo's head cleared up and the hotness in his body subsided.

He noticed that Feng Yu Han had been staring at him the whole time and did not know how to react so he just turned around and walked away.

But Feng Yu Han didn't let him get far,
he took his arm and pulled him into his embrace so that Li Chang Bo's back leaned on his strong chest.

The other hand was put under Li Chang Bo's stomach near his sensitive area
which made him jolt.

He wanted to get out of Feng Yu Han's embrace but Feng Yu Han held him tight and pulled his lower body to his so that Li Chang Bo could feel what was hidden under his clothes. Feeling a bump on his back, Li Chang Bo got flustered.

"What were you thinking about while staring on my body like that, baby?" Feng Yu Han whispered in Li Chang Bo's ear with a hoarse voice. His dump breath hit Li Chang Bo's ear making him shiver.

"N...n-nothing" Li Chang Bo stuttered and immediately knew that Feng Yu Han was aware of his dirty thoughts so he pushed him away and said angrily, "So what!" and stomped away with an expressionless face but he was grinning from ear to ear in his heart.

Feng Yu Han laughed while watching his baby stomp away angrily and went after him. The secretary and manager who went unnoticed by them, followed the two, looked at each other and walked after them as if nothing happened just now.

--------------------------------------

"In a moment, Li Chang Bo will enter the pool and will be bathed by the maids. Then Chairman Feng will come from behind and send the maids away and enter the water. From then on you can improvise." the director instructed them, he originally had a plan for how
the shoot should go, but since Chairmen Feng is here, he let him do it his way.