Shelby & Toni

Toni's fine.

Okay so she's turned on. But she's fine. She has to be. She has to be fine and not show that she's really horny because nothing specific happened today that should've made her want to fuck Shelby like she does right now.

The Unsinkable Eight are on a picnic. It's fucking corny, obviously, but Toni's able to admit that she still appreciates it.

Except Shelby's wearing a tight tank top with loose sweatpants and a messy bun and fuck. She's hot. And Toni can't help but look at how beautiful her girlfriend appears with the setting sun shining in her deep green eyes and how her blonde hair glows and curls and tickles the edges of her face. She looks at Shelby's jaw when she smiles and laughs at Nora's jokes, and she looks at tanned skin stretching over lean muscle when Shelby leans over to grab some grapes. She looks at Shelby's lips when she takes a sip of her drink.

Toni wants to fuck her until she cries.

It doesn't help that Toni got a package delivered! notification on her phone in the middle of the picnic and she knows exactly what the package is. And now she can't help but imagine fucking her girlfriend with it.

They should be going home soon anyway. So like, it's fine. Toni's fine.

"Babe, are you even listening to me?" Shelby is smiling questioningly at her, eyebrows raised.

Toni's brought back to reality, but only slightly. Fuck, she wants to feel her girl's throat straining underneath her hand. She wants to make her choke on her strap.

"Uh yeah," she says. "Wait, no. I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

Toni can faintly hear the girls laugh, and she barely registers Shelby saying something about needing to get home. And the next thing she knows, she's in the car with Shelby behind the wheel, and holy fuck, soon they're gonna get to that package waiting on their doorstep.

"Are you okay, though?" Shelby asks, and her accent still hasn't disappeared since their few years in LA together.

Toni grabs her hand gently, absentmindedly playing with her fingers, delicately dragging her own near Shelby's wrist. "We got the package," is what she finally says.

And oh, Toni can see that the blonde gets it. She sees it in the tiny gasp she lets out, and how her mouth opens slightly.

Shelby swallows slowly. "Fuck." Her voice is barely a whisper, and their hands are still delicately playing together despite how heavy the air in the car just got.

Fuck it, Toni's been turned on for the past three hours, and now she can finally voice her thoughts and stop pretending that she's fine. Fuck it, now Toni's gonna say what she's thinking.

"I'm gonna fuck you with it." She hopes Shelby can hear how excited she is. "I'm gonna fuck all of your needy holes and you're gonna take it like a good girl and thank me." Shelby keeps her eyes on the road but squeezes her thighs together.

And then they're home.

It doesn't take long, really. The package is opened the second the front door closes behind them, and soon clothes are littered on the bedroom floor and Toni is securing the straps to her hips while Shelby watches patiently, mouth agape panting slightly.

The strap is big. Not too big, but it's thicker than their old one and it has a slight curve to it and Toni just wants to wear it all the time.

"Get on your knees," she says, eyes dark. "Now."

Shelby is quick to obey, kneeling in front of her girlfriend with her hands splayed on Toni's thighs and her eyes trained on the phallus before her face. It's the power that Toni loves so much. There's something addicting about seeing her beautiful, strong, and smart girl so needy and ready to give in like this. So debased.