Chp 83 (Her Delivery)

Start from the beginning

"Dekh mere pote(Grand children) kitne samjhdaar hai aur ek tu hai jo sirf cry baby ki tarah roye Jaa Raha hai.." said Sid to him making him smile.

Zain did the video call to dr. Preeti while abhi with the help of other cover sana properly.

"Sidharth...see baby ka head dikh raha hai ya nhi..." Said dr. Preeti to him.

He take a deep breath and went inside the duvet, He open her lowers and saw her Vagina.

"My bloody hormones.." said sidharth to himself as his member was poking him in his pant seeing her wife glory.

"Noo.. it's not.." said Sidharth to her.

"Sana, try to push baby please...and you guys make sure she doesn't close her eyes.." said dr. Preeti to everyone.

Zain hold her right hand while abhi hold her left hand.

"Mumma push Karo baby ko.." said Zain and Abhi in unison while holding her hands.

Their voice was echoing in her ear as they both was standing in either side of her. She started pushing the baby as much she can.

"Ahhhh..." She was shouting in pain making everyone worried for her.

Sidharth again peep inside the duvet but still baby is not visible.

Her mom dad and his whole family was crying seeing her state while sidharth was holding his emotions as right now he have to act strong for her.

"Baby...do it for me...do it for Zain and Abhi Bacha... please...you can ..baby..you are my strongest bacha.." said sidharth kissing her forehead.

A tear roll down her eyes seeing her love crying for her. Her both the children crying seeing her in this state along with their whole family.

"Aaahhh..." She shouted on top of her lungs pushing the baby by gaining all her strength.

Sidharth peep inside the duvet and his throat went dry seeing her princess head who was covered in blood.

"Head is visible..." Spoke sidharth making everyone little happy.

Dr. Preeti sigh in relief and mummer "Priya...push sana stomach in lower direction.."

She nods and went towards her. Her hands were shaking with fear seeing her sister crying in pain.

"You can baby.." said Kushal pecking her cheeks forgetting about the surrounding.

Sidharth dad smile seeing this as Little did he knows that something is cooking between them.

"Do it gently Priya... don't use too much of force..." Said dr. Preeti to her. She nods and pushed the baby by her shaky hand slightly in lower direction.

"Dad..mom is closing her eyes..." Said Abhi to him making his eyes wide.

After pushing the baby, her body was giving up as she uses almost of her strength.

"Baby...do not close your eyes jaan, please.." said sidharth to her while pecking her lips.

Her all the senses was giving up making him more worried seeing her.

"Sidharth...check again.." said dr. Preeti to him.

He peep inside the blanket and saw now the baby neck is also visible. His whole body started shaking seeing her princess in blood and her vagina which is covered in blood.

"The neck is visible..." Said sidharth in his shaky voice.

"Now..try to pull out baby gently, and Priya push her stomach slowly.." said dr. Preeti to them.

"Mumma we love you... don't close your eyes.. please.." said Zain and Abhi in crying voice seeing Sana in pain.

Sidharth take a deep breath and calm himself down and hold the baby neck with his shaky hand while Priya push her stomach gently and the same time the baby come out in his hand making her whole body shake in happiness.

He cry in happiness and come out from duvet holding his Princess in her hand who was covered in blood and crying non stop making everyone smile in happiness.

"My princess..." Said sidharth in his shaky voice holding his little baby in his hand who was constantly crying making him smile in happiness.

He was happy and crying at the same time seeing his second princess, his daughter, his blood, his mannat.
yes, he always pray for a daughter and finally his prayer was answered, he was on cloud and the happiest person in the World right now.

All the family members was smiling and hugging eachother in happiness while sidharth was gazing her little Princess who was covered in blood and crying in his arms.

"Mumma is not breathing..." Spoke Abhi in his slow voice gaining everyone attention.

......

So, i want This story to end without Sana, so it will justify His Endless Love for her✌️❤️.

If their is any mistake, then Sorry in advance.

Do votes and let me know how's the chapter through your comments.