Chp 65 (Her Mood Swings)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

"it's done..." Said sidharth happily as finally after lot of efforts he made sizzler for everyone.

"Hmm it's looking good...let me taste..." Said Sana taking the spoon.

She take little bit of rice and tasted it. "Uhmm sidharth.... it's damn good..." Said Sana which make him smile.

Daadi and Sid mom entered in kitchen and saw SidNaaz, they are totally engrossed in the dishes.

"Dono kitne pyaare lag rahe hai.." said daadi seeing SidNaaz Together. Sid mom nods with smile and left from their without distrubing their moments.

It was nine pm of night, all of them are sitting in living area enjoying their dinner.

"Sana..It's damn good..." Said Tushar tasting the sizzler.

"Par yeh maine nhi, sidharth ne banaya..." Said Sana making him shock.

"Mujhe nhi pata tha...you know cooking too... it's amazing sidharth..."

He nods with smile and they all enjoyed their dinner. Both Tushar and Sana in terrace enjoying his favourite red velvet cake.

"Thank you for this.." said Tushar eating his cake.

She nods with smile. "Tu itni jaldi thik ho gayi...mujhe bahut acha laga dekh ke..you know sidharth was so terrified that day..." Said Tushar remembering his state.

"Sab sidharth ki wajah se...you know he is the best.."

"Uhmm woh toh hai, but maine jitna news wagera dekha hai, they always show us the rude and angry sidharth and you're so delicate..toh tu handle kaise kar leti hai sidharth ko..?" Asked Tushar eating his cake.

Sana smile hearing him. "Sidharth is not rude at all but yes unko gussa bahut jald aata hai, but unko mere par kabhi gussa nhi aata infact woh mere par agar gussa karte bhi hai toh usme sirf unka pyaar aur care hota hai. woh gussa kabhi kar hi nhi sakte to the people whom he love, and i am lucky that I am one of them. He love his family and me beyond everything. He is the best brother, son and the best husband"

"I am so happy ki tu itni khush hai.." he said seeing her smile.

"Hmm..he is best and i love sidharth beyond anything in this world.."

It's all heard by her husband who comes their with bowl of icecream but stopped hearing all this. he smile hearing her confession and feel blessed that she loved him the way he love her. He was wrong that she not love him the way he does and his dad was right.

As now sidharth are sleeping peacefully but Sana is wide awake as she is not feeling sleepy.

"Sidharth.." she said shaking him little.