Chp 16

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.
....

Sidharth is sucking her n*pples while stroking his d*ck. He is very close to his release but suddenly Sana slaps him hard on his cheek and sidharth bite her nipples beacuse of her sudden move.

Sana open her eyes in jerk and mummer "ahhhh ".

She feels pain in her Twins Then he saw sidharth who is caressing his cheek.

Sana~ sidharth aap kya kar rahe the haa ask while covering her upper body.

Sidharth make faces and mummmer "woh choro yeh batao tumne mujhe mara kyun haa" asked in stern tone.

Sana "woh Maine sapna dekha ki mujhe koi monster khaa Raha tha toh main uska maar rahi thi, lagta hai ek aap ko bhi lag gayi" saying she started laughing.

Sidharth makes faces but his lips play a blissful smile seeing shehnaaz who is laughing in his state.

Sidharth hover over her and mummer "hmm bahaut hassi aa rhi hai na hmm" saying he rubbed his member in her Princess part.

Sana moaned and mummer "hmm sidharth"

Sidharth smirked and kissed her lips softly. Sidharth is sucking her lower lips and shehnaaz is sucking is upper lip. Sidharth broke the kiss and mummer "I want to suck your tongue baby" saying he open her mouth and started sucking her tongue with his mouth. He is tasting her salvia by his tongue.

Once he found she is breathless he broke the kiss and started devouring her neck and Colorbone, then he started playing with her twins while kneadling the other one.

Sana moaned when he gently suck her one of twin "Uhmm sidharth"

Sidharth smiled and started sucking them more fast.

After devouring her twins he goes downwards and kissed her princess part and started sucking her like candy.

Within minute she exploded In his mouth. He cleaned her with his tongue.

He entered his two finger in her hole and started f*cking her fast.

Sana is moaning mess by his wildness "ahhh sidharth"

Sidharth smiled and started fingering her hard and fast. She is near her or*asm and sidharth feels that so he immediately stop and pulled out his hand.

Shehnaaz open his eyes In jerk and found he is smiling in her State.

She just close her eyes in frustration.

Siddharth mummer "not now baby" saying he throw her one leg in his shoulder and thrust into her in one go.

He is rubbing her princess part with his thumb and f*cking her fast.

He is sucking her Toes while staring her face. She is sweating badly by his thrust. Her eyes is closed and the way she is making faces it's giving him more power to f*ck her hard.. Then he saw her twins which is juggling with his thrust.

He mummer "f*cking mess" saying he gropped her Twins in his hand and started kneading them while f*cking her hard.

Her one leg in his shoulder, her Twins are in his palm and he is continuously thrusting her. Room is too hot by their wildness.

Shehnaaz "uhmm sidharth"

Sidharth "yes baby come for me" saying he thrust her two or three times and both exploded together by screaming top of their lungs.

He laid down in bed and rubbing her back.

He smiled looking to her and kissed her forehead and mummer "this was so good hmm" saying he kissed her forehead.