Chp 14

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments if you are not done yet then please do it.
....

Next morning sidharth open his eyes and found his wife is hugging his chest like baby.

He smiled and kissed hee forehead.

Last night was pure blissed for him.

He gently put her head on pillow and left from their to washroom.

He smiled looking his d*ck which is covered by her blood. He is feeling so peace after realising that he is her first and last one.

He cleaned himself and then filled bathtub with warm water and come back to her.

He smiled looking to her and kissed her cheek and mummer "baby"

Sana groaned and mummer "hmm sidharth" saying she open her eyes.

Sidharth smiled and kissed her both lips softly and mummer "Good morning baby"

Shehnaaz smiled and mummer "Good morning sidharth" saying she try to got up but feels pain in her lower.

Sid~ wait baby saying he throws her white duvet and saw her bare body.

Shehnaaz feels shy and hug him tightly, sidharth smiled and lift her in bridal style and goes towards washroom.

Both are in bathtub, sidharth is hugging her from behind and gently caressing her Twins.

He mummer " last night was so beautifully hmm" asked in husky voice.

Sana moaned "hmm"

Sidharth smiled and started kneadling her melons like ball and mummer "your boo*s are so soft, I am loving it"

Sana blushed and then sidharth put his hand in bathtub and gropped her p*ssy in water and started caressing her princess part.

Sana moaned "umm sidharth"

Sidharth "hmm baby you'll feel better" saying he started massaging her p*ssy with his palms and slowly entered his one finger in her hole and started moving his finger In and out slowly.

Sidharth started s*cking her lips by opening his mouth widely and from left hand he is fondling her boo*s and from right hand he keep fingering her gently.

Sana is feeling extreme pleasure by his sweet Torture.

After some time shehnaaz exploded in his fingers.

Sidharth broke the kiss and suck his fingers erotically.

Sidharth mummer "baby I am so hard right now you can feel na hmm" said huskily and bite her cheeks.

Sana can feel his hard d*ck which is touching her as* in bathtub.

Sidharth mummer " now clean yourself, I am using another washroom hmm" saying he kissed her lips softly and left from their.

Sana feels immense love for him, how he is controlling himself.

Sidharth want to f"ck her again but he knows she is sore now that's why he left from their.

In washroom he is st*oking himself imagining her curves and shooted his seeds in walls.

After that he freshen up and goes towards his room and found shehnaaz is still in washroom.

He is wearing his clothes when Shehnaaz comes from washroom in towels.

Sana feels shy looking to the bed, all rose petals are crush by his wildness. His boxer and her panty are in bed.
In short whole bed are mess by their love.

Sidharth noticed that and hug her from behind and mummer "someone is imagining somthing hmm" said in husky voice while kissing her neck.

Sana hummed and mummer "sidharth hatiye hame neeche jaana hai sab wait kar rahe honge"

Sidharth hummed and went towards bed and change the bedsheet which has her blood strain.

Sana smiled and took her clothes and going to washroom when sidharth mummer "wait"

Sidharth handover a cream to her and mummer "isko laga Lena acha feel hoga" said in soft tone.

Sana nodded and left to washroom.

Here sidharth is checking some mails when Shehnaaz comes from washroom.

Sidharth is already gazing her back continuously. She is looking perfect in black net saree which is perfectly covered by her curves. First time he noticed her round a"s which is looking eatable to him. He groaned and goes towards her and spank her ass slowly over her saree.

Sana moaned and rest her head in his chest.

Sidharth smiled and started fondling her boo*s over her blouse.

Sidharth mummmer "hmm I want to suck them" playing with her twins.

He is going to open her blouse when they hear a knock.

Kus~ Bhai bhabhi kaha ho jaldi aao sab wait kar rahe hai from outside.

Sidharth shout "ha chal ham aate hai"

Sana immediately correct her blouse and mummer "abb chaliye"

Sidharth took her lips for kiss and then they left towards living area.

Here in dining table everybody is waiting for them.

While they come and sidharth dad and mom noticed a smile and peace in sidharth face.

Shehnaaz comes and take blessings from sidharth parents.

Then they are doing Breakfast while laughing and giggling.

Sidharth is serving every dishes to her time to time. Like eggs, fruits and juices.

Kushal mummer "kabhi Hume toh itna pyaar se serve nhi kiya" to sidharth.

Prixi to kushal "there is a correction yeh bol hame toh kabhi serve hi nhi kiya"

Sidharth rolled his eyes and mummer "yeh lo tum sab bhi lo" saying he serve kushal and Prixi too.

His parents smiled seeing sidharth.

Sid mom~ beta abhi aaram kar lena raat ko party hai na to sana.

Sana nodded.

They are in their room while Shehnaaz is busy in arranging cupboard.

Sidharth is busy in laptop.

After completing his work he pulled shehnaz In his lap and mummer "hmm baby kal chali jaana okk" said kissing her cheek.

Sana being confused and ask "kaha"

Sidharth "yehi na ki priya akele kaise sambhal Rahi hogi resturant hmm"

Sana "aapko kaise pata chala main yeh soch rahi thi" ask In low voice.

Sidharth smiled and mummer "I know everything aur abhi aaram Karo raat ko party hai na aur party khatam hone ke baad jo hoga uske liye tumhe stamina chahiye"

Sana makes confused faces and he noticed it and gropped her boo*s over her blouse and mummy "abb samjhi"

Sana immediately nodded.

Sidharth smiled and hug her tightly.

They laid down in bed. Shehnaaz is already slept because she is tired from last night while sidharth is also slept while hugging her.

.....

Last chapter par guess acha kiya sabne but🤐.

Votes and drop lots of comments.