Chp 25

....

Sidharth pov...

When I saw the video on sana's phone. My blood boiled beacuse that b*tch has promised me that she never ever try to enter in my life but she destroyed my love life and right now my baby is crying badly seeing that video and i felt immense pain in my heart, I am the reason of her tears. When she is leaving my house my heart beat stopped for a second that she is leaving me.. noo I will die if she leaved me ... She is the reason of my happiness, my wife, my baby she can't leave me like this... I followed her but she stopped me and when she left i seat their with thud ... Shit I destroyed everything. My heart is paining remembering her tears then I composed myself because right now my baby is more important for me. I instantly dialled Rohan number and mummer "Rohan Sana ko sab pata chal gaya hai and she leaved me Rohan" my voice is shivering with immense fear.

Pov end.

Roo~ tu tension mat le ham aate hai abhi hmm saying he cutted the call.

Rohan, is with his girlfriend revana. Revana saw a tensed face of Rohan and ask what happened. Rohan explained her everything. Revana mummmer "i know sana kaha gayi hogi wahi chalte hai"

Varun mummmer "thik hai tum sab jao main sidharth ko handle karta hu" saying they all left from their.

Sidharth is broking every single thing in his house just them he hear his wife voice.

He turned around and saw his wife who is looking to him with teary eyes.

Sidharth goes towards her slowly by taking baby steps and hug her tightly and mummer "baby I am sorry wohhh wohh" he don't know how to explain her.

Siya mummer "guys I think hame yaha se chalna chahiye " said to all of them.

Everyone nodded. kushal mummer "par yeh toh mera hi ghar hai mai kaha jau" asked innocently while looking to them.

Priya glared him and mummer "go in your room" said to him.

Kushal smiled and then they all left from theirs.

Sana saw his face and mummer "aap jaiye fresh ho jaiye hum phir baat karte hai" said to him.

Sidharth nodded and left from their to his room.

Shehnaaz is arranging their bedsheet when sidharth comes from washroom and saw his wife who is looking effortlessly hot in her nighty.

Sana saw him and mummer "chaliye dinner karne" saying she left from there.

After their dinner they are laying down in bed Sidharth mummer "baby mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai" said to her in slow voice.

Sana nodded and seat in bed.

Sidharth mummer "baby I owe a club and woh wahi ki video thi woh video last year ki thi and after that I never try to contact her. It's just my mistake and that day I was so drunk ki yeh sab hua, i am sorry baby said in slow voice.