Chp 46 (Revana birthday)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

......

She is getting ready for the pub when he entered in room.

His breath stopped for a second when he saw her wife who is looking bomb in red dress. (Media 👆)

"Yeh kya pehna hai hmm.." he asked while seeing her back as everything is clearly visible.

She stare him through mirror and mummer "Jo aapne shopping ki thi, usme ki hi ek dress hai.."

He rolled his eyes and mummer "utne saare dresses mein yahi dress dikhi.."

"Ha...aur yeh mujhe bahut achi lagi.." said shehnaaz turning towards him.

He saw her heart shape red birthmark which is totally visible in her dress.

"Change this...." He said in stern tone combined his hair.

"No.." she said instantly.

He glare her through mirror "i said changed it now..." He said in loud tone.

She get startled for a second after hearing his tone.

He noticed it and cupped her face in his palm and mummer "baby yeh bahut revealing dress hai.. I don't like this..".

"Toh yeh lene se pehle sochna tha na..." She said in slow voice.

"Ha .. galti ho gayi sorry.." he mummer holding his ears.

"Par main abb nhi jaungi kahi bhi..." She said opening her dress.

He groaned in irritation. "Acha thik hai...mat karo change...!" He said in rough voice.

She grinned like a child and kissed his cheeks and mummer "Thank you Mera pyaara baby..!" .

He smiled and they both left from their room.

Four of them are waiting for SidNaaz in living area.

"How am I looking..." Asked a excited shehnaaz.

"Sexy bitch.." spoke revana winking her.

"Don't abuse My wife..." Sidharth said in stern tone while glaring her.

"Sidharth....." Sana said in annoying voice.

They all laughed. "Chalte hai yaar late ho jayenge.." said varun.

They all nodded and left from their.

They all entered in pub while sidharth is so much interested in that dress as her back is fully expose and he is feeling damn possesive seeing so many male in the pub.

"Be with me hmm" he said sliding down his hand in her waist.

She slightly nodded but siya dragged her and revana in dance floor.

Sidharth wanted to go with her but rohan stopped him.

"Kya kar rha hai... Let her enjoy na.." said rohan and dragged him in bar area.

Sidharth is drinking her wine while starring his wife who is dancing like crazy girl, he is scanning her moves the way her body is moving in rhythm is Turning him on. He so wanted to rip her dress and thrust her into hard as she is looking breathtaking sexy while dancing.

He can feel his hard member, his session broke by Varun.

"Yaar yeh dekho kaisa hai.." he mummer showing them a Beautiful diamond ring which he bought for revana.

" acha hai..revana ko pasand aayega.." said sidharth sipping his drink.

Varun nodded and hide that ring as revana and siya is approaching them.

"One vodka please...! " Said revana to waiter while sitting beside them.

Sidharth saw shehnaaz who is dancing alone in stage, he is going to join her when his phone ranged and he excused himself and left to attend the call.

He joined them after ending the call and what he saw next it's enough to boiled his blood.

Shehnaaz is dancing with a guy. His hand in her waist and her hand is rested in his chest. They are very closed and she is all laughing and giggling with him.

He reached towards them while taking the long step.

"Baby...." He said while detaching her with that men.

"Hey men...who tf are you, leave her..." Said that men furiously.

"I am her husband.."said sidharth in his stern tone.

"Sidharth... He is my friend Tushar.." said Sana introducing him.

"Oh men...nice to meet you..!" Said Tushar forwarding his hand.

Sidharth nods and hand shake with him and pressed his hand tightly.

Sana hold Tushar hand and mummer "chal main tujhe siya aur revana se milwati hu.."

He nods and both left from their leaving sidharth behind.

He followed them by glaring his hand which is on her waist.

"Guys...mere pass tum dono ke liye ek surprise hai.." said Shehnaaz with excitement In her voice.

They all stared her for a second when Tushar comes infront of them.

"Tushar...." Said siya and revana in unison while hugging him.

"What a pleasant surprise...tu yaha kaise .." asked revana.

"Bas ek meeting ke liye aaya tha, phir shehnaaz ko dekh liya..and then you guys.." said Tushar with smile in his face.

"Who is he baby..? " Asked rohan to siya.

"Our college friend par shehnaaz ka toh koi aur hai.." said siya winking Sana.

"Kya...? " Asked sidharth with so much interest.

Siya is going to say something but Tushar interrupted her and mummer "her Best friend hai na Sana.?" He asked while squeezing her hand slightly which is noticed by Varun.

"Ha ha..." Sana said to them.

They all nodded and started chatting with him.

"Waise tu kaha gayab tha itne Deen" asked shehnaaz while drinking her wine.

"Long story baby.. I'll tell you some other day.." said Tushar to her.

"Baby..wahhh.." spoke sidharth in anger while hearing him.

She nods and hold his hand and they both started dancing with each other forgetting about everything.

Here sidharth is glaring him in anger, he went towards her and pulled her towards himself.

"let's dance baby.." said sidharth eyeing Tushar.

Tushar smiled seeing shehnaaz and left from their.

"Sidharth usse bura lagega na.." said Shehnaaz seeing Tushar who just left from their.

"And what about your husband hmm" he asked squeezing her butts harshly.

"Jealous ho raha hai mera baby hmm" she said in her babies tone pulling his cheeks.

"Main aur jealous woh bhi iss chirkut se huhh! " He said while rolling his eyes.

Sana laughed on him as she find him very cute.

He rubbed himself in her. "See i am so hard..." Said sidharth huskily giving wet kisses in her soft neck.

Their romantic moments broke by ..

.....

Do votes and drop your comments.