Chapter 23

-Blaine Sam Brodriguez Point of View-

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard footsteps. "Good morning, love." Denver said.

I couldn't move properly because they tied my whole body with a rope."Let me go! What is this? Fifty shades?"

 Jian laughed. "You're really good comedian, Blaine! You don't just like to bake. You also like to make us laugh, don't you?"

 "You did these?" I said. "For love?"

 "Of course." Jian chuckled. "Does it ever occur to you that love can make you crazy?"

 "You're sick."

 "Come on, you and I are the same."

"Are you kidding?" I was already at the edge of my temper. "Where are you taking this, Denver? What's your plan?" I asked him.

 "Maybe you heard what I said earlier. Yes, that was true. I want to get revenge on your boyfriend."

 "Who?"

 "How many boyfriends do you have?" Jian asked.

"I have none!"

 "Kenneth knew he liked you the moment I saw you talking last year. So, I did everything to get close to you. To use you."

 "Wow." I looked at Jian. "Why are you mad? He doesn't like you either."

"Not until he proves it."

 "I see. You're running this gang to get revenge."

That's the reason why those two are protecting me. Those best friends are really insensitive sometimes.

"And if my mission is over. I will be the new heartthrob in our school."

 "Really? I'm not Kenneth's boyfriend!"

 "Don't deny it. We've seen you together so many times." Jian said.

 "Blaine!!!" Someone suddenly entered the warehouse. Liz, Kenneth and Rico. My entire body stiffened.

 "Finally. FINALLY! I've brought you all together in here." He laughed. Denver's friends have baseball bats. Jian, on the other hand, was looking at Liz evilly.

 "You traitor."

 "Stop it!" said Liz. "Let go of Blaine!"

 "Or what?"
 "Do you want me to report you to aunt?"

 "That doesn't concern you, Liz." Jian said. "This bitch tried to ruin your life too."

Liz looked at me. "He didn't ruin my life. I ruined it. I'm held accountable for what happened."

 "I put you through enough, I was about to let it all go. The friendship. It's not just Blaine. You also insulted me. You led me to believe that Blaine likes Denver too. I was pissed. I like--no, I love your cousin, Liz."

 "Love immediately?" I asked sarcastically. I looked at Rico and he smiled. "If there's one thing I know about love is that you care about the person. That's not love, Jian. That's obsession."

"Shut up!I would never forgive you both."

 "I know all your secrets, Kenneth." Denver smirked evilly. "I'll use that to expose you. You're gay. You're in love with Blaine. It's humiliating, isn't it? Like you humiliated me? That my girlfriend has a sex tape?"

"He's not in love with Blaine." Rico said.

Although it still hurts but it was a good alibi. 

"No!" Kenneth said defensively. "Look, I was sorry, okay? Isn't that enough?"

 "It's never enough!!!"

 "I can't believe this, Jian." said Liz. Tears formed in her eyes. I suddenly feel sorry for Liz."Liz, you're a conniving selfish sociopath. You'll use everything around you to get what you want."

 "Are you any different then?" Liz looked over. And at that moment, I saw that she had changed and she was sorry for everything she had done.

 "Me? Yes, I am." Jian breathed.

 "Was any of our friendship real?"

 Jian laughed like he was losing his mind. "Was it?" There was a sharp mock in his voice.

  "All right, well..." Denver said with a devilish smile. He retreated suddenly and his gang redied themselves. "Attack them."