Chapter 51

Rayne awoke early and went in search of Dvalin. She had left a note for Loki that she would be back by noon so they could leave for home.

"Did you get my message?" She asked Dvalin when she found him in a large room that looked like a workshop.

He nodded and showed her the table. There were pieces of metal, emeralds, and gold pieces as well as two plain leather sheaths. "Tell me how to help you, lillesøster," Dvalin asked.

"I want to make these for Liam's um, Loki's wedding present. I'm just not sure how." She gave him a mental picture of what she wanted the daggers to look like. She paused, "What does lillesøster mean?"

"Little sister," he smiled at her. He began to show her how to bend the metal to the shape she wanted, then she made the handle groves look as if they were golden serpents. She placed a small emerald in the hilt of each dagger, then finally they worked together to enchant the sheaths.

Rayne held the daggers and threw them each to make sure the enchantment on the sheaths worked properly. No sooner had they hit the ground, than they reappeared in the sheaths. "Thank you!," she hugged Dvalin tightly. "So if you are going to call me little sister, how do I say big brother?"

"Storebror or just bror for brother," He had a look of pure joy when he said it. "I know we don't know for sure what our connection was in the past, but it just feels right." Rayne agreed. They gathered up the daggers and headed back to Rayne's room.

Before they left, Loki used his magic to repair the damages he had caused in the room. Dvalin came to lead them to the main room where his brothers were waiting. Alfrigg, Berling, and Grer were formal and polite, wishing them well. Dvalin seemed reluctant to let her leave. He hugged her tightly, "I just found you, lillesøster, and now I must part from you again." Much to the surprise of his brothers, he reached out and shook Loki's hand, "Take care of her, or I'll kick your ass."

Loki laughed and gripped his arm in response, "I would expect nothing less. Please, come to the handfasting, all of you. You would honor us with your presence." Dvalin grinned and agreed to attend. The other dwarves were less enthusiastic but thanked Loki for the invitation.

As they walked up to the surface, Rayne heard Dvalin call to her mind, I am only a thought away lillesøster. She felt the tears in her eyes as she spoke back to him, As am I storebror.

When they reached the surface, Loki called for Heimdallr to open the Bifröst, returning them to Tír na nÓg on the same hill they had departed from. With a sigh of relief, Liam quickly resumed his human form. Rayne threw her arms around him, kissing him deeply on the mouth. "Oh, I've missed this face," she giggled as she kissed him again.

"Really? Just how much, my love," he cooed as he pulled her closer to him.

****Mature Content Warning: M/F

She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. "This much," she whispered as she teleported them to their bed naked in a curl of black mist. Liam's laugh echoed as they appeared in the chamber. She was straddled on top of him when they materialized, and she quickly bent her head to begin kissing his neck and chest, biting him gently. He moaned as her teeth dragged across his nipples.

He firmly grasped her hips and moved her upward. "I want to taste you, darling," he growled as he placed his head between her knees. Her clit hovered above his mouth as he wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her to his mouth. She grasped the headboard to steady herself as his tongue plunged into her folds, he sucked hard on her clit and hummed against her. She cried out as the knot in her stomach quickly spread to a blast of warmth. Her body shook as he brought her to a climax, but he didn't stop.

"Liam, oh Gods, ahh.." she screamed out, her hips bucking against his mouth. He continued to suck hard on her clit and plunder her insides with his tongue. "Please, oh, st..sto..aahhhh," she came again, harder than the first time. Liam pulled her from his mouth and flipped her onto her back. His mouth attacked her again, but slower this time. He brought his fingers inside the slick folds now and bit at her swollen clit.

"Did you miss this, ástvinur? Did you miss my mouth on your wet clit, my fingers deep inside you?" He pressed his curled fingers against her walls, making her moan loudly and ride his fingers. "Tell me what you want, my love. Do you want to come like this again?" he increased the pace and force of his fingers sliding in and out of her. Rayne cried out, her words unintelligible as she came again, her walls clamping around his fingers.

She whimpered when he pulled his fingers from her. "More," she whispered. "Kiss me, please," she begged as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

His tongue dove into her mouth, making her moan again. She could taste herself on his lips. Liam laughed in a low sultry tone and kissed her deeply. He slid his hands to cup her face gently, "Look at me, Rayne." He held her gaze as he slid himself deep within her. She gasped and closed her eyes, arching towards him. "No darling, look at me. Don't look away." He put his hand on the bed next to her head, and with his other hand, he pulled her hip to meet his thrusts. They held each other's gaze as they fell into a single rhythm, his thrusts going deep, pressing the back of her cervix. He could feel both their orgasms building. Her expressions were arousing. The way her mouth shaped when she moaned and her eyelids would flutter as she fought to maintain eye contact. Her hands ran down his back at first, but as she got closer to her orgasm, she began to fist the sheets into knots and arch her back into his thrusts. "Come with me now. Gods, I love you," he kissed her. Rayne began to tighten around him, as she climaxed her walls pulled him deeper as she called out his name. He growled as he came deep inside her.

They lay, breathless in a tangle of sheets and limbs. Finally, Liam propped himself up and asked, "Food, shower, sleep, family, or more sex?"

Rayne giggled, "Shower, sex, food, sex, family, more sex then sleep. There, I fixed it for you." She rolled out of the bed, dropped the sheet, and headed to the shower.

"You little vixen," he laughed as he quickly followed her to the shower. Somehow they managed to wash up, have sex, and wash up again before the hot water ran out. They headed to the kitchens to find something to eat. "Hmm, aren't we supposed to have sex again, now?" Liam asked as he dabbed honey on Rayne's neck, then began to lick it off. She shivered as his tongue dipped lower on her collarbone.

"Eww, people eat in here you know," Maab groaned as she cleared her throat. She was standing with her hands on her hip and a very disapproving scowl.

"Guess we have to adjust the order," Rayne giggled and gave Liam a quick kiss on the cheek.

"That just means double sex later, elskede mín," he whispered low in her ear. Rayne felt a flood of warmth between her legs in anticipation.

Maab tapped her foot, "If you two are done, your mother would like to see you. She wants an update on your little adventure." They stood to follow her. "We almost thought you were going to miss your own handfasting!"

Rayne paused, "What do you mean?" We were only gone a few days."

"Shit," Liam swore. "Time moves differently in each realm. How long were we gone?"

"Over two weeks. The Sabbat is only two days away," she told them as she opened the door to Nimuë's study.