"Because I'm obviously the father."

     I sighed dramatically, stepping away but making sure I stayed within the camera's frame. "Actually, you're not."

     I heard the girls behind the counter gasp as Ben hid her grin behind her hand. "How could you do this to me? I thought you be loved me!"

     "I do love you!" I cried.

     Ben turned her back to the camera, seemingly upset but in reality trying not to crack up at the lie. I glanced over to the counter island, watching as
Sun-hee's glasses were covered in multicolored flashes as comments rolled in.

     "'What's the name of this kdrama'," Sun-hee read.

     "Who was it?" Ben continued, her back still turned. "Who did you cheat with?!"

     "I—" I saw a glimmer in Iseul's eyes.

     "It was me."

     Ben turned around. "My own sister."

     Ae-cha gasped. "No...!"

     "'Cooking Secrets'? I feel like that title's been used somewhere," Sun-hee read.

     I stayed still as Iseul moved to stand beside me. "How could you cheat like this?"

     Iseul laughed. "Jokes on you I always cheat, especially on tests." She winked at the camera.

     "Oh! 'Quarantine Positive', I like that one!"
Sun-hee read.

     I lightly slapped the tall girl's arm. "Great. Now we're teaching two hundred thousand people to cheat on their tests."

     "Add another three hundred thousand," Ae-cha corrected.

     My head snapped towards the blonde girl.

     "Iseul how much more harm can you cause to this family?" The silver girl's eyes widened as she stopped. "Wait. Did you say five hundred thousand??"

      The blonde looked up from the screen. "Well not anymore. There's more now."

I sprinted to the other side of the counter and there it was. The count for how many people were watching.

505,000.

507,060.

512,003.

"Oh my gosh," Iseul breathed.

     "How?" Ben said from my other side. "How are there so many people?"

     "Propaganda," Sun-hee suggested.

     I turned to the young purple haired girl, who simply shrugged. "What? I'd advertise it! Who wouldn't want to watch you two suck at cooking?"

     "Gordon Ramsey," Iseul said.

     "Ye-seo unnie isn't even trying, she can literally cook," Xiuying commented.

     I snorted, reading some of the comments as they passed by. I looked at the others before turning the screen more toward me.

     "Bultaoreune," Xiuying quietly said.

     Iseul groaned. "Look, we love BTS just as much as you do but why now?"

     "You're literally a fan?" Ae-cha spoke.

     Iseul stared back at the blonde. "Yes?"

     "I'm not—!" Xiuying paused, switching away from Korean for a second before pointing. "I can't think of the word in Korean!"