Author's Note

Before you continue reading I just wanted to point out that this is in fact not an update, and my bad for not updating in a little bit. Actually, that's exactly what this note is for, so here it goes....

After a lot of thought, I have decided to discontinue this fanfic.

When I say a lot of thought, I meant a lot of thought. This was like my first ever Bts fanfic, and I wrote and edited some of the chapters for DAYS to make them perfect, but there were two problems that kept popping up no matter what I did.

1. The time period I put it in

     I started this fanfic at the beginning 2022, and against my better judgement set it in the time period I began to get interested in Bts, or late 2019–early 2020. I thought it would be a good way to learn more about the group I now listened to on repeat.

     I was wrong 😀

     As a young army I was overwhelmed by the amount of info/research I had to do to set the story in this time period. I got so worried that I would write something inaccurately that it started taking me weeks to write one chapter.

     And then the years changed and my story was still in 2020.

     With everything new happening, it was hard to focus on everything that happened years before, especially when I knew very few info about the inner workings of the idol industry, which leads me to my second reason.

     2. I don't know how to be an idol 😀👍

     While my main character and the other gg trainees had bits and pieces of my personality, and reacted how I would react in certain situations, I have no idea how to write what idols do.

     Don't get me wrong, from all the research I did as a young ARMY I knew basics, but trainee time periods? Debuts? Songwriting?? I am clueless. It felt like I was writing more of a research paper than a story because I was trying to include every single detail I had learned, and it was getting boring.

     So what am I doing about it?

     I'm going to discontinue this fic (sorry to those of you who liked it, I lowkey feel bad) and I am going to start a few others.

     Yes, I did say "few".

     So I don't bore myself out again, I'm going to start a couple fics with different plots so that when ever I feel inspired for a certain one, I can update that one as soon as I can.

     This might mean that some get more regularly updated than others, or one might not get updated for a couple of weeks. Here's the ones I have planned so far so you can keep a look out....😉

     - IDOL || kth ff

     "I'm an artist."

     "Really? What do you draw?"

     "Attention."

     - STAY ALIVE || jjk ff   (out now!)

     "If someone wanted to set a trap for you, what would they use as bait?"

     "Honestly, they could just draw a circle on the floor and I would go stand in it."

     - LOVE ME NOT || Bang Chan soulmate au

     When a heart breaks, what sound does it make?

     Nothing.

     Absolutely nothing.

I hope y'all are as excited as I am for these stories, and please let me know if you have any questions regarding this book or any of the upcoming books! I might be willing to give more of a sneak peek....

If you liked this story so far, please don't forget to vote or comment, and make sure to look out for the next ones!!

- author-nim