Chapter 18

Elijah, Finn, and Klaus stopped in front of the station and got out of their car.

"Who do you think it is trying to be a Mikaelson?" Klaus ask as they walk towards the station.

"I do not know nor remember any lost siblings." Elijah answers as Finn didn't say much. They all entered the station and walk up front.

"Hi, what can I help you?"
"We came to hear a report of someone claiming to be a Mikaelson." Before the female officer could speak. A man comes up towards them.

"You must be the Mikaelson family? Sheriff Stilinski."
"Pleasure." Elijah shook his hand and he motions for them to follow him which they did. They soon stop a little far away as police officers walk past them.

"Do you recognize her?" He ask pointing at the woman wrapped in a blanket sitting next to a desk with an officer.

"No, we do not." Niklaus answers frowning in confusion.

"So you guys don't have any lost relative?"
"No, what has she said to you?"
"Well, she told us a story that would have put her to Eichen house."
"Eichen house?"
"Asylum." He tells Elijah and Elijah nodded. Finn furrows his brows towards the woman before walking up to her.

"Freya?" He questions and the woman looks towards his way.

"Finn? Finn!" She stood up and run towards him hugging him. They all look at the two with shock as Finn held her tightly as well.

"Y-You're alive! I thought..." She whispers pulling away as she presses her hand to his heart before looking up at him.

"Seems like our brother remembers her. We'll be taking her with us. Thank you for your help. Finn." Elijah calls and the four walked out the station.

"Now, will you explain to us who this woman is and how you know her?" Niklaus ask as they make it to the car and Finn opens the back seat for her letting her in.

"I'll explain on our way home. Come on." He tells them as Elijah and Niklaus look at one another.

——

Rose waited as she felt worry in her heart. A hand is placed on her shoulder causing for her to look and see Kol.

"Why are you still up little angel?"
"Just...worried about dad, Elijah, and Finn."
"You don't have to worry. Those three cannot be killed easily especially your father. His hard as a rock which includes his head at times." He jokes making Rose giggle and shake her head.

"I know, but you always have to worry about family no matter at what time. No matter where they go or where they are, you won't really know much if they're okay or not."
"I understand that. We all do worry, but there are times were we know our family will be okay. Like how you would know if your father is okay." Kol tells her and she looks at him.

"You two have a special bond little angel, a bond not even boyfriend or husband can or will ever break. A father and daughter." He smiles and she did as well. He wraps his arms around her as she leans against him.

"You two will always know what the other is feeling." He says and kisses her head. Isaac sat against the wall listening to their conversation as tears fall down his face. He got up and head back to his room not wanting to disturb them.

The front door opens as the two stood up from the stairs.

"Rose."
"Dad." She runs into his arms as he wraps it around her. A smile grew on his face as he held her tightly and kisses her head. The others smile at the scene before the two part.

"Why are you still awake? You have school tomorrow."
"Well-"
"We both couldn't sleep because of worry so we waited for the three of you to come home. I see that you brought someone along the way. Snack?" Kol looks at them earning a glare from Elijah and Finn.

"No, she's our long lost sister, Freya."
"Freya? Does not ring a bell. Although she does look like the woman from that painting Rose made." Kol says and soon all the lights came on.

"Everything alright?" Davina ask as the others appear as well.

"Everything is fine." Kol tells her as everyone looks down at them. Rose stares at Freya as did she before Klaus turns her away.

"Get some rest love, you need to be in school tomorrow remember." He tells her and she nodded as she walks upstairs. She turns to look at them and Bonnie takes her hand before guiding her back up to her room.

"Come on sweetie." She smiles towards her.

—————

Derek walks back towards his old home and up to the front porch. He went to grab the door knob when he senses an intruder.

"What do you want?"
"I should be asking you such question as well but mostly towards my niece." He hears the English accent behind him as he turns around.

"This is private property." Derek tells him as Elijah looks at the burnt house before he gave a smug look.

"You don't say. Considering you were trespassing on our property, A favor must be returned some how." Elijah tells him as he took a couple of step forward and Derek crosses his arms.

"I came to talk."
"What do you want to talk about?"
"I want you to stay away from my niece. There are already teen boys after and I don't want someone who is 6 years older than her to try and get their way."
"I am not interested in your niece."
"Interested or not, leave her alone. This is a warning from me unless you want her father to come here and have his way of...warning you. It won't be so merciful if I do say so myself." He tells him and within a blink of an eye Elijah disappeared. Derek growls lowly before entering his home.

——

"Where's Elijah?" Klaus ask Kol who shrugged in response.

"Freya, how are you still alive?"
"A witch...mother's sister Dahlia. She kept me under her wing to learn magic."