Chapter 5

"Do you want us to drop you home?" Rose asks and Scott shook his head smiling shyly

"Uh, no its okay. Stiles is already picking me up. Thank you for helping me by the way."
"No problem, it's the only thing I can do really." She tells him and he nodded smiling as they walk out the door and Stiles pulls up beeping the steering wheel.

"Let's go!" Stiles shouted and Scott groans.

"Sorry, I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yep! See you." She says and he nods and walks towards the Jeep. He opens the door and before he could get in, Scott heard his name called.

"Hey Scott!" Scott turns to look at her questioningly.

"Yeah?"
"Are you free tomorrow night?"
"Uh...I don't know yet since your dad told me to practice with him."
"Oh okay. I was thinking if you can come with me to Lydia's party tomorrow night, but I understand." She smiles and Scott nodded before he remembered that someone asked her out.

"We can go tomorrow night."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I don't see why not." He shrugs and she smiles widely as Scott smiles back before getting inside the jeep and shutting the door. He turns his head to wave goodbye only to see Klaus standing behind Rose with an unreadable expression making him feel nervous before clearing his throat and waving goodbye shyly before asking Stile to drive.

They both watch the jeep drive down the road almost at high speed and Rose immediately knew why. She turns to see her father leaning against the door frame with a questionable look.

"Did you really have to scare them off like that?"
"I have no idea what you mean."
"Dad, Stiles wouldn't have driven that fast unless you scared either one of them." She crosses her arms.

"I was just being a father." He says looking at the dark streets before back towards his daughter who shook her head with an amused smile on her face.

"You like Scott."
"His a decent boy." Rose mutters swaying and Klaus already knew the answer.

"If he goes beyond my expectations then I will allow you to date him."
"Dad, his not ba-Wait what?" Rose looks at him confused.

"You heard me."
"She can finally date? Who are you and what did you do to my brother?" They heard and turned around to see Kol and Davina.

"Uncle Kol! Aunt Davi!" Rose hugs them as they smiled and hug her back.

"You grown beautiful." Davina smiles happily as Rose smiles back blushing.

"Thanks."
"Hello brother." Kol greeted and hugs Klaus who did the same as Davina did too.

"Now, I heard from a little birdie you like a boy. What's his name and address?" Kol asks and Davina jabs his stomach with her elbow.

"Enough of that. She's a grown woman." Davina glares as Klaus chuckles.

"How's Bonnie?" Davina asks Klaus as Rose looks at him with wide eyes.

"You and Aunt Bon are dating?"
"No no we aren't."
"That is a damn lie brother." Elijah says as Klaus rolls his eyes and they all walk inside the house.

"You and Bonnie have been on call flirting if I do recall yesterday." Elijah grins and Klaus shook his head.

"Okay, that's enough." Klaus says and Rose squeals happily.

"I'm gonna have a mom!" She cheers and dances as everyone laughs and smile while Klaus blushes, but smiled happily seeing Rose accept Bonnie as her mom.

——

"Sooooo." Stiles started.

"We're going to a party. Rose is a hybrid and so is her dad and her family are original vampires."
"Party? Lydia's party?" Stiles asks and Scott nodded as Stiles sighs.

"You are one lucky...wait so they're vampires? I knew it! I goddamn knew it. So did you ask them if they're afraid of garlic and crosses and holy waters?"
"No I didn't ask, but they said they aren't those kinds of vampires you watch in movies. They can even walk underneath the sun whenever they want too as well." Scott answers and Stiles nodded.

"Oooh, sooo they're daylighters."
"Day what?"
"Daylighters, vampires who can walk underneath the sun. That's pretty fucking cool you know." Stiles grins and Scott shook his head before his phone ring and saw a number he doesn't recognize.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey Scott it's me Allison."
"Oh...hey. What's up Allison?"
"I was wondering if you wanna come with me to Lydia's party."
"Sorry I'm already going with Rose."
"O-Oh...okay."
"You can go with Stiles though." Scott suggested as Allison stayed quiet.

"Uh, sure. I'll ask him. Bye." She hung up before Scott can say anything else and looks at Stiles.

"Don't look at me and why say my name?"
"Cause your my friend?"
"Okay fair point, but I would rather go with Lydia." Stiles looks at him before looking at the road and immediately stepping on the breaks

"Stiles what the hell?!" Scott shouted and looks at the road to see Derek Hale standing there.

"Uhh. H-Hi?" Stiles stutters feeling his eyes looking at them both. Derek stayed watching at them before walking off to the woods leaving the two confused and look at each other.

"Drive."
"Don't have to tell me twice." Stiles says and steps on the gas immediately not wanting to see what Derek would do.