Chapter 15

"Dad!" Rose runs to her father's arms who smiles and held her tightly.

"Hello love." He greeted her and they both pull away before Rose hugs Bonnie who hugs her back.

"Hi aunt Bon. So glad you two are finally together." Rose smiles as Bonnie smiles.

"Yeah, I still can't really believe it much." Bonnie tells her truthfully.

"Well, you know dad."
"Don't." Klaus glares playfully causing the two to laugh.

"I see you have a visitor." Bonnie says looking at Isaac who stood there with silence as he jumped from getting noticed.

"Uh."
"Auntie, Dad, this is Isaac one of my friends in school."
"Hm, do you have any friends that are girls?"
"Yes I do, it's just that they went out bowling tonight."
"And did not have any nerves to invite you?"
"Klaus. Sorry about that."
"It's okay and no because I already had plans. Lydia asked me to join them, but I told her I'll be busy after school which you could see." Rose tells him truthfully as she motions to Isaac and Klaus sighs.

"Alright, I'll be showing Bonnie where she'll be staying." Klaus tells her and Rose nodded her head.

"Okay, rest well guys." Rose waves as they nodded and went up the stairs.

"Sorry about that. My father gets upset easily sometimes, but his a very good man I can assure you."
"Oh no, it's cool. I uh...understand that perfectly. It's kinda the reason why my mother left my dad too. He gets ticked off over...ahem somethings easily." Isaac tells her and she nodded and didn't say much.

"Why don't I show you the art room and maybe paint together?"
"Yeah, that would be awesome." Isaac nodded smiling before making up the stairs with her.

——

"Aren't you gonna bowl McCall or sit there like a sore loser?"
"Jackson."
"No, I actually just wanna support."
"Come on, it's fun." Allison encouraged him and he looks at her only to see Rose smiling.

"Okay." He smiles a bit and stood up grabbing a bowling ball. He took a deep breath and threw the ball to the ground as it rolls towards the pin, but instead landed in the right pipe making him sigh deeply.

"Oooh, nice try McCall." Jackson taunted with a grin and Lydia smiles and nudges him holding her laughter. Allison shook her head and stood up to help him.

"Okay, just relax. Take a deep breath and clear your mind." Allison whispers to him as he did just that.

"Also imagine me in the shower. Naked." She made her way back to the seats smiling and flustered as Scott stood there in shock and gulps.

He then throws the ball to the ground and it hits all the pins. Allison cheers as Jackson looks surprised along with Lydia.

"What did you tell him?"
"Just a good advice to clear his mind." Allison tells her as Scott sat back down next to her still in shock.

——

"Wow, it's so pretty." Rose tells him in awe as she stares at a sketch of a lake.

"Have you tried to put it in a canvas?"
"Uh, no. I didn't have any materials to do so. I can't have any of the materials...actually." He tells her truthfully.

"Then why not come to my house to paint? I'm sure my dad doesn't mind as long as you tell him that you want to paint a piece." Rose smiles and he smiles back nodding.

"That would be great. Thanks." He tells her and she looks back down and went to another page to see a sketch of her.

"I'm your inspiration?" Rose looks at him and shows him as his eyes widen as his face turns red from embarrassment.

"Uh! L-Listen, I d-didn't uh.."
"I like it." She smiles and his face grew more redder.

"Can you sketch of me painting?" She ask him to ease his mind as he looks shock.

"Y-Yeah. Sure." He agrees making her smile and sit in front of a painted canvas of her piece. She then picks up a brush and palette then looks at him as he sat down and turns to an empty page with a pencil in hand.

"Uhh ready?" He ask and she nodded before turning her attention to the canvas and began to continue her painting. Isaac sketches her features, hair, arm and fingers along with her brush. He looks up every moment he could to look at her beauty while moving his fingers to capture it.

Even though he has drawn her once, her beauty is out of the world that even supermodels are not good enough to look at. He draws her eyes before stopping to stare at them. The beautiful ocean blue staring at her canvas as she paints gently.

Her red plump lips parted a little as she let out soft breaths. Her eyes soon moved towards him as he immediately clears his throat and began sketching again. After finishing some touches, he then stood up from his seat and shows it as she puts her palette and brush down before taking the book.

"It's wonderful. You captured my features and details."
"I can't capture your beauty though." He tells her and Rose looks at him shock and blushing. Realization hits him as he began to fluster.

"I-I didn't mean- I mean you are beautiful, I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable, I uh..shit sorry!"
"No no its okay. You just shocked me thats all." She smiles at him and Isaac gulps.

"Uh...I should probably go home."
"Oh. Okay." She says and stood up.

"Let me walk you out." He nodded as they both began walking to the front door. She opens the door as they both walk out the house.

"It's nice to hang out with you."
"Yeah, y-you too." Isaac says and stood there in silence with her.

"Uh, I'll go get going. Bye." Isaac turns and leaves as Rose watches him.

"Bye." She whispers before turning to walk inside the house, but Isaac calls out to her.

"Hey!" She turns to look at him as he gulps.

"M-Maybe we can hang out tomorrow again?"
"Sure, I would like that." She smiles before waving and walking inside as he smiles back and walks off.

——

A woman walks through town her body cold as the air hits her. She falls to her knees at the middle of the road, her body weak, her throat sore, and her stomach empty.

A light comes from her eyes before stopping in front of her. She hears something clicking as the thing in front of her makes a weird noise. She hears footsteps move their way towards her as a jacket is wrapped around her making her look to see a man in his 40s wearing in weird clothing that she doesn't know of.

"I got ya. Come on, let's bring you to the station." The man assures her as she was pulled up from the ground and place inside the vehicle.