Chapter 2

(Thx to PrekshaPadilwal for this chapter)

"Hey Aunt Bex?" Rose calls as Rebekah looks back at her from the mirror.

"Yes dear?"
"Do you think dad will help Scott?"
"About what?" Rebekah asks confused on why she's asking something and the name Scott sounded familiar to her.

"Scott is a werewolf and he almost lost himself because of anger. Do you think dad will help him control it?"
"I don't know dear, possibly."
"It really depends on your dad Rose. You know how he gets when his protective of you." Marcel turns to look at her as she nodded her head.

"But you asking him, he'll probably agree and think about it. The question is, does he know that you know his a werewolf?" Rebekah asks taking some turns and Rose thinks.

"Possibly since I did help him a bit." Rose answers and Rebekah glances at Marcel who does the same knowingly.

——

"So if you think about it, vampires are dead and animals including dogs hate dead things."
"Stiles what's that got to do with English?" Scott asks him as Stiles looks at him.

"We're studying English? I thought we're studying biology." Stiles says and Scott shook his head before he continues writing notes.

"Everything going alright in here?" They heard and looked up seeing Melissa.

"Yes ma'am." Stiles saluted and Melissa chuckles.

"Yeah, just finishing some homework." Scott tells her and she nodded.

"Okay, anyways I'm heading off. You two don't get in trouble now, especially you." Melissa points at Stiles who saluted again.

"Absolutely and will be on my best behavior. Do you have any cookies?" He asks and Melissa chuckles.

"In the kitchen inside the jar and only take two." She tells him and leaves.

"See you boys!"
"Bye!"
"Bye mom!" Scott shouts and looks down on his book when he hears rustling causing him to look up and see Stiles stuffing papers inside his pack.

"What are you doing?"
"Printed some vampires information."
"Please tell you aren't watching anything related about vampires and werewolves in my computer." Stiles looks at him for a moment before going back to the computer and Scott shook his head before going back to his homework.

——

"Hello dear." Elijah smiles as soon as the three entered the house. Marcel and Rebekah left to prepare dinner leaving the two alone.

"Hi Uncle Lijah." She smiles and hugs him which he returned before pulling away.

"How's your first day of school?"
"Alright, met some new friends along the way." She tells him and he nodded.

"That's good to hear. Laura, please bring her back upstairs to her room."
"Yes, my lord." The compelled maid bows and takes Rose's back before leaving them.

"Where's dad?"
"In his studio. I should head off, I need to discuss somethings with the mayor." Elijah says and kisses her head before leaving. Rose walks upstairs towards the studio and opens the door to see her father painting.

"Hey dad." She smiles as Klaus turns and smiles back.

"Rosalina, how are you?" He asks walking up to her and hugging her as she hugs him back.

"Doing alright, school was slightly boring but made some friends." She smiles as they pulled away and he smiles back.

"Good to hear that you are communicating with some people with your age." He tells her as he went back to his painting and Rose sat at his desk taking her sketch book out from one of the drawers and pens before sketching. After a long comfortable silence between the two, Rose spoke up.

"Hey dad."
"Yes love?"
"There's this boy in my school. His a newbie werewolf and his struggling on containing his anger and hurt the guy who was a boyfriend of my friend." Rose tells him and Klaus stayed silent as he kept painting, but Rose knew it had peeked his interest.

"I was thinking if you can help him out a little before he goes some kind of berserk and destroy the town?" Rose bites her lip as she watches him stop painting and placing the brush down.

"You know that is a lot of me to ask right?" He tells her and she nodded.

"Yeah, I know."
"Besides, he could be a different werewolf. There are wolves who were born with that animal in them and those who are bitten by one." Klaus turns to her seeing her sigh a bit.

"I know and I just wanna help him out since his a friend of mine too. I didn't want him or anyone hurt because of his anger." She mutters which Klaus listened and nodded as he picks up his brush and began painting again.

"Who is this boy you spoke of?"
"Scott McCall."
"What does he do?"
"He plays lacrosse and his front of the line."
"So this boy is a jock?"
"But his not a jerk unlike Lydia's boyfriend Jackson."
"The boy who got hurt by him?" He asks her and she nodded her head as he hums.

"Alright, I'll help him." He agrees and she smiles happily.

"But with one condition." Her smile soon disappears which Klaus noticed as he chuckles.

"Nothing too fatal darling. I was going to say that we'll have to get the puppy that you haven't gotten before after some mishap and moving across the world." He tells her with a smile as her smile came back and she stood up running towards him making him quickly place his brush down and turn to hug her.

"Thank you so much dad." She tells him and he kisses her head.

"Anything for my angel. Anyways, don't you have homework to do?"
"Uhh, no?"
"Do them or your Uncle will start lecturing you about education." He tells her making her groan and leave immediately knowing that Elijah's lectures about anything educational related are tiring to hear. Klaus chuckles as he turns back around and continue his work.