Family Kamehameha

Start from the beginning

The intro ends with a large group photo of Class 1A infront of the heights alliance dorms with the ghost of Goku in the background smiling at the new generation of fighters that can protect Earth.

________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone stands in horror as they watch Mira transform into a monstrous being growing bigger and bigger.

"Ive got to stop this now!" Izuku flaired his aura.

"You think your power will stop me now?!?!" Mira says now completely insane

Mira tries hitting Izuku but he dodges it and climbs up his giant arm to hit him in the face but it doesn't work "huh!?" Izuku says shocked that it took a hit from UI Omen.

"grrr BEGONE!" Mira threw his hand at Deku who managed to dodge in time and fired KI blast at Mira who guarded himself from the blast and responded with his own blast firing it with such speed that it nearly hit Izuku but it took half of Izukus armor with it.

Izuku tried his best to fight the beast but all he could do was dodge the monster as Mira had sacrafised his sanity for his power.

"AHHHHH" Izuku tried to summon more power from Ultra Instinct.

"What is that idiot doing, Ultra Insticnt isnt a brute force power up!" Bakugo achknologes from the side lines.

"Dads our best hope at beating this guy" Izumi says with some worry.

The battle contiunes with Izuku trying to dodge Miras attacks but his stamina is dropping fast.

"Grr-" Izuku says tapping in and out of Ultra Instinct trying to use what he knows about healing from Yardrat to heal himself but it can only do so much.

"I have one last attack in me!" Izuku says getting fully back into Ultra Instinct.

"Ka me.." Izuku charges his signature attack.

An energy blast came towards Izuku but he jumped out of the way "Ha me.." 

Izuku instant transmissioned infront of Mira.

"HAAAAAAAAAAA" Izuku let out an almighty yell firing the blast at Mira who was consummed by the blast with dust surrounding the destroyed city.

When the dust settled Mira was even more disfigured with his body turned into a disfugured gue.

Izuku quickly went out of Ultra Instinct "D-Dammit" Izuku said angrily as the blast didnt kill Mira.

Mira quickly regenerated his destroyed body and went into crush Izuku but he was suddenly surrounded by smoke and restraiened by Mirio using 100% of One For All along with it.

Iida then swooped in with his super speed to save Izuku.

"Midoriya are you alright?" Iida asked.

"Y-yeah im alright just drained of Ki" Izuku said.