"What the fuck, myshka." I sputtered, glaring at her incredulously.

"Don't you men like a tight grip?" She said, her face twisting in confusion.

"Tight, myshka. not strangling." I threw my head back and exhaled clenching my eyes to find some relief as she finally loosened her grip while holding my shaft.

"How?" she whispered. My eyes snapped open upon noticing the vulnerability in her voice.

"I thought you were..." I trail off.

"It was all about me. I didn't give anything in return." She shrugged, running her hand over my chest. "Don't get your hopes up for being my first, Ilya. It's embarrassing...." She slapped hard on my chest. "For you." She added, throwing a meaningful glance in my way.

"I was just curious." I shrug, casually. I had never even thought of the possibility of Gaia having someone else in her life. If anything, I would have given her so much love to make her forget she had ever loved anybody. Her physical closeness with another man fills me with rage. What stops me from finding out about the guy and slicing his throat is the fact that I hadn't been saving myself for her, even though I knew Gaia was the only girl I ever wanted.

"Just shut up and teach me how. At least one of us in the room won't be sexually frustrated anymore." I close my hand around her wrist and pry it away.

"What happened to waiting?" She says.

"You are agreed to marry me.." I whisper, coming on top of her. Her eyes flared with excitement.

I hoisted her up from the mattress, but she pushed on my shoulder.

"Here. I want us here." She says hoarsely.

"Bedroom has been cleared now, myshka" My own voice rasping with emotions.

"No." She shook her head, as her eyes blurred with tears.

I gulped, the thickness forming in my throat.

"This was made for your safety, Gaia. I have called the designers. They will-" She cut me off with her finger on my lips.

"They will bejewel the gilded cage until I can no longer remember what it used to be, but that's the thing here... I can't forget." She grabbed my hair and kissed me. I gave in, kissing her back, forgetting my plans to ravish her. We stayed in the room, engulfed in each other's arms, for hours until sleep came to us.

*****

"Blink twice if you are also stuck in the life with this Russian bear." Gaia whisper yelled at Edmundo, my lawyer, huffing loudly at his lack of response.

This morning at sharp 9 AM as the meeting was designated, Edmundo came to our house with the documents for prenup. The man with white, thinning hair, and a round belly, standing slightly bowed with his 5'6 height, was not what Gaia had expected when she dressed in a pantsuit, waking way too early to prepare for the meeting. Casually throwing the reason why she is excited, as this will be the first human contact after her abduction. Since Ruslan and I only count as Russian bears in her eyes.

"Come on, this is our only chance don't underestimate your fragile body.... and this..." She flexed her biceps. "It's not just red meat and sugar. I can totally overpower him if you agree." She tried further, laughing at her jabs to hide her embarrassment. Edmundo's expression didn't waiver as he sat across from us in the living room flipping through pages of the prenup. Her discreet methods of seeking his help had failed miserably in her account. Edmundo doesn't know the nature of our relationship. For him, Gaia could be a potential gold digger I am saving myself from with the prenup. That's beside the point. He wouldn't have batted an eye if Gaia was chained to the wall. His criminal tactics are different from the mafia, no less vindictive.