21|Learning|

-Four days later-

Jungkook gulp a huge lump of saliva as he watched the video on his laptop for the sake of learning stuff which he doesn't really have any idea about well except the main part that is inserting the penis into the vagina.
"Yeah...just like that~ ah fuckkk"
"Yeah baby...you like how my huge d!ck is stuffing your needy pussy? louder babe scream louder so I'll know that only I can make you feel so fucking good...hmm fuck..."
The moans and dirty talk and the visual he's witnessing on the screen is making him kind of imagine himself and you doing this act. He slap himself since he drifted his thoughts somewhere else instead of watching and learning more on what he can do later so he won't look like a fool who knows nothing about pleasuring you like how your previous boyfriend's did. So he focus and watch the porn where the actors are making love.

After it ended he closes the laptop and look down at his crotch seeing a tent forming under his loose sweatpants. He knew this would happen like obviously he just watched porn so who wouldn't get hard?
"Great..." He sigh then takes a comfortable position on his bed before lowering his pants freeing his fully erected d!ck out then grab it with his hand and start pleasuring himself as he thought about you again.
_

"Namjoon please give me some tips!" Jungkook request his only friend to help him in this situation. Yes he watched videos and all but it not enough he needs someone's advice instead of just doing things unknowingly and Namjoon is the only one he can ask help from. Not sure whether Namjoon is experienced or not but surely he knows more about these things that he does.
"Are you really asking me to give you sex education here? At the cafe?" Jungkook just bob his head.

"We can be silent... come on! No one is gonna say anything just.. just give me some advice please I don't like learning online..." Namjoon sigh loudly but decided to help this friend of his.
"Fine.. first of all I'm not experienced but... I know lots of stuff..so here we go..." He clear his throat and look at Jungkook who's waiting impatiently for him to speak.

"First kiss her sensually making her feel that you want her so bad.. then avert your kisses to her jawline, neck, collarbone to find her sweet spot while you undress her slowly just to tease her. Then touch her intimate areas which ever she likes on feeling your touch after that continue to pamper her with kisses and soft touches to make her feel loved because your making love and kissing is important while if you just fuck you wouldn't care about kissing nor soft touches except for your own pleasure. Then you can add foreplay if you want to like blowjob or you finger and eat her out but if not just do the main part do some dirty talking too so you can maybe know her kinks like whatever you watched in the porn and the position also try whatever position which gives you access to go deep while you pound. And remember Kook aftercare is very important... ask her if she's hurt or if she needs some tending to anything then you cuddle with her and done!" Jungkook listened to his friend attentively and he wonder how Namjoon knows so much when he's not experienced. Maybe he watches lots of porn that's why.
"Wow... thanks Joon for your advice now I don't need to learn online anymore...just gonna go with the flow..." Namjoon pat his shoulder and give him a smile showing his attractive dimples.
"All the best...gosh I can't believe you're gonna lose your virginity before me..." Jungkook just chuckled on hearing that.

"Then find yourself a girl dude!"
"Yup gonna have to do that or I'll die a virgin"
"Anyways you seem to know alot about these sexual stuff so it's kind of hard to believe that your not experienced at all"
"Well it's all thanks to the time I spend every morning in the library reading lot's of erotic novels"
Jungkook just stare at his friend. So this is the reason why he always go to the library early in the morning while he thought he actually go there to study.
"You could have invited me along at least I could have learnt something!"
"Says the one who's always busy making out with his girlfriend early in the morning... even if I invited you you'll choose kissing your girl instead of going to the library to read novels" he states the truth making Jungkook shut his mouth in defeat. He's not good in debate so he surely can't beat this guy.