8|Heartbroken |

Time flies by so fast and Saturday came. Jungkook has been acting weird this whole week and whenever you ask him whats the matter he ignores or change the topic. So you decided not to bother him if he doesn't want to tell then you can't force him but your worried for sure. Now you decided to focus on the date your going today with Yunho. Your quiet excited and decided to look your best. You picked the perfect outfit which is cute and sexy at the same

[Your Outfit]

After you wore your clothes you start working on your makeup and you decided to go for a no makeup-makeup look

After you wore your clothes you start working on your makeup and you decided to go for a no makeup-makeup look. After your satisfied with your makeup you brush your hair then did some loose curls to make it look natural.
"And done! I look good..hope he likes it..." You look at your reflection and smile loving how you look. Your phone starts buzzing and seeing Yunho calling you made your heart flutter. You take a deep breath before answering the call.
"Hey y/n.."
"Hii.."
"So your ready? I'm already outside your house..."
"What! Already..but it's okay cause I'm ready"
"Okay I'll wait for you in the car"
"Sure! I'm coming in a minute see you"
"Yea okay see you"
And you hang up. You check yourself out for one last time then exit the room. Your mom saw you and raised her brows in a teasing manner.
"Well well well my beautiful daughter where are you going???" She ask as she wiggle her brows. You laugh and went near her
"Mom you won't believe it but the guy who I've been crushing on asked me out!!" You exclaimed and you mom is happy to see her daughter genuinely liking someone and she has no problem because your growing up and have the right to explore your love life.
"Ohh you lucky girl I hope that guy will treat my daughter well otherwise I won't spare him"
"Mom trust me he's the sweetest guy I've known besides Jungkook and you'll surely like him I promise I will introduce him to you sooner"
"Okay I trust you sweety I know whoever you choose will always be a good guy.." she gives you a warm smile and you hug her tightly.
"Thank you mom for trusting me your the best mother I love you!!"
"I love you too dear..now you better get going don't keep your guy waiting"
"Yes I will go now bye"
"Bye dear enjoy your date!"
You leave your house and saw Yunho waiting for you while leaning against his car looking so handsome and hot making you squeal internally.

Yunhos jaw drop as soon as he saw you walking towards him. Damn you look pretty, sexy and cute he's that lucky to get to go on a date with a gorgeous girl like you. He gulp nervously as you reach near him.
"Y-you look so pretty.." damn did he just stutter. You giggle at how he stutter just now as you found it cute while he is dying inside due to embarrassment.
"You look handsome too!" He smiles shyly and reply with a small Thank you before opening the passengers seat for you. He starts the engine then drove away.
"So where are you taking me?" You asked him
"Do you like going to the zoo?" You eyes sparkle on hearing that. You loved animals alot and visiting the zoo is what you're always wanted cause it's been awhile since you last visited it.
"Yes I love animals and going to the zoo sounds good"
"Okay so first destination is the zoo!"
_

"Did you enjoy your time there?" Yunho ask as you both are now at a nearby restaurant after spending time at the zoo.
"Yes! Those baby panda were so cute I still can't forget their adorable face and the bunnies reminded me of Jungkook!" Jungkook again? There's not a single time when Yunho get's to be alone with you and you wouldn't talk about Jungkook cause you always do and it makes him jealous of how everytime you talk about that particular guy you always have a huge smile displayed on your lips.
"Glad you had fun..so now eat up I wanna take you somewhere else"
_

LoveLorn {J.JK FF}✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara