2|Sleepover|

"ughhh where did you keep them kook we literally search the whole house" you complaint as you throw yourself on his bed. Jungkook was still searching then he also gave up and sat beside you on his bed.
"I don't remember last time I wore it was on Friday then I wash them and dry them upstairs in the rooftop- wait the Rooftop!!!" He shout then dash out of his room leaving you behind.
"That idiot..." You mumbled and followed his footsteps. You reach the rooftop and saw him jumping around, holding his Ironman socks in his hands. A smile forms on your lips as you watch him being all happy on finding his favourite socks. What a cute sight.

"Yah kook your so careless!" You walk over to him and give his ear a light pinch earning a long whine from him
" Owww! Stop it I'm sorry I'll be careful next time I promise I won't repeat it" he rub his ear once you release it
"If you used your brain abit more this wouldn't have happened...now since you found it I'll be heading home-" the sound of the thunder made you stop speaking and it suddenly started raining. You both quickly ran back inside his house before you drench in the rain
"No..now how will I go home in this weather..." You say as you look out of the window as it starts pouring heavily
"You can just stay here till the weather is clear" Jungkook suggested and you have no other choice but to do that
"Yeah that's the only thing I can do.."
"So how about we make something to eat first I'm super hungry" as soon as he completed his sentence his stomach starts grumbling causing you to let out a laugh while he blush and rub his tummy..
"Yes we should... the rats in your tummy are having a football match..."you tease him more and he just rolled his eyes since he's annoyed and tired of your teasing
"Y/n stop talking and let's start cooking!"
"Okay geez let's go oh wait I'll text my mom first that I'm at your place" after you informed your mom about your whereabouts the both of you headed to the kitchen and decided to make a simple dish since your both lazy to make things which requires lot's of process.
"Kook you start making the sauce I'll make the noodles" the dish you both decided to make is speghetti since that's the simplest according to you and Jungkook.
"Sure and what about drinks?? You want something else other than water?" He ask.
"Any juice if you have if not then water will do"he answers an 'ok' then starts making the sauce.

~few minutes later~
"Uuuu this looks so yummy!!" Jungkook exclaimed feeling like his mouth is watering at the sight of the food you and him made together.
"Yup it does! Let's dig in!" You grab your chopsticks and start eating and as soon as the food enter your mouths you both let out satisfying moan indicate that the food is delicious.
"Oh my kook this is delicious.. your sauce is so tasty!"you compliment him
"It is and the noodles are soft good job Y/n!" You compliment each other as you ate the food and start talking about random stuff and jokes.

"Hey Y/n... it's still raining heavily what will you do? Should I go and drop you?" Jungkook asked as the rain is pouring heavily till now. You thought for awhile since it wasn't safe to drive in this weather.
"I don't think so it's safe to drive so I'll wait for a little longer is it fine or maybe I'm disturbing your personal time??" He shook his head.
"Nah your not disturbing me at all infact I want you to stay since I'm.. you know.... scared of the... thunder yeah.." he flinch as there was a sudden thunder sound and you somehow find it funny but cute that he's scared of thunder.
"Okay then I'll stay you scardy cat" it thundered again causing Jungkook to spring up from his chair and rush towards where your sitting to hug you. You chuckle and hug him back, caressing his back.
"Hey it's fine we're inside no need to be scared.."you assure him.
"No I'm still scared... I don't know why but I'm scared..." He looks up at you with a small pout on his lips... seriously this guy never fails to melt your heart with his cuteness.
"Aww kookie it's fine we all have our own fears and don't worry I'm here okay??" He nods his head a little and bury his head in your chest. Your okay with it cause you know he doesn't have any weird thoughts he's too innocent and you like it that he isn't like the other boys you know.