3|Competition|

The sound of the alarm disturbe your sleep. You reach for your phone to stop the annoying sound of the alarm then look at the time. 6:30 am it reads, it's still quite early but you remember your not at your own house so you better wake up now and head home first before going to school. As your about to get up a pair of arms tighten their grip around your waist and then it hits you that Jungkook slept with you last night since he's scared of rain and darkness. You look at him and he's still deeply asleep so you didn't want to disturbe him. You slowly try to remove his arms from your body, trying your very best to not wake him up yet since it's quite early and you succeed. You quickly replace the spot you were sleeping at with a pillow and Jungkook starts hugging it still sleeping peacefully. After doing your morning routine and changing back to the clothes that you wore yesterday you decided to wake him up first then leave his house as the weather outside is finally clear after raining the whole night yesterday.

"Jungkook...wake up.." you shake his body lightly earning a groan from him.
"Hmm why your up so early..?" He reply in his deep husky voice which you've heard many times but can never get bored since it's sexy also it doesn't match with his cute face.
"I have to go home first since it stopped raining...you can still sleep if you want it's quite early..." He opens his eyes slowly then rubs them.
"Wait I'll go drop you.." he replies then he covers his mouth as he yawns.
"You don't have to I can go-" he cuts your sentence.
"No I'll drop you just let me freshen up abit.." well you can't say no now knowing how stubborn he is. After a few minutes he exit the bathroom looking and feeling fresh.
"Jungkook! Y/n! Your both in there!?" His mother suddenly shouts and knock on the door.
"Yes mom! We're here" Jungkook opens the door of the guestroom and was greeted by a hug from his mother,you head towards them and she gives you a hug too.
"Good morning to you two! Me and Jungkooks dad reached home just now we had to spent the night at the company which was the worst thing ever.... Y/n dear thank goodness you stayed with Jungkook otherwise I don't know what would have happened to my boy since he's scared of the thunder... I was worried sick but then once he informed that your staying with him I was in peace..." His mother starts rambling causing you to chuckle abit.
"Morning to you too aunty...you know Jungkook was so clingy yesterday and I literally felt like I was taking care of a baby"
"Y/nnnn-ahh...~" Jungkook starts whining beside you causing you and his mother to laugh.
"Okay so you both should eat breakfast first then kook will drop Y/n home and then go to school together" his mother suggested and you agreed since there is still alot of time and Jungkooks house is like your second home so you don't feel shy with sleeping over or having breakfast same goes to Jungkook to sleep over and eating breakfast at your house. That's how close both your families are as well as the both of you.
"That sounds great! I'll help you in making breakfast aunty!"
"Yes sure dear.. Jungkook sweetie you should get ready since you'll be going to school directly from Y/ns"
"Okay mom"
-
"Bye Jungkook and Y/n have fun at school!!!" His mom waves at you two and Jungkook drove away after sending his mom a flying kiss. The ride to your house was short since it wasn't far from his,it's just maybe 20 minutes away.
"Kook were you able to sleep well last night??" You ask him
"Yes I always sleep like a baby if I cuddle with you.." he blushes feeling shy as he remembered how he cried last night and was clingy.
"Well that's good to hear that you get good sleep when I'm with you.."you smile and take a quick glance at him who's eyes are fixed on the road looking all cute in his uniform... and one more thing, even his uniform is oversized. He never wear anything which is fitting saying that it makes him look fat so he wanna hide his body under the oversized clothes which is such a stupid reason according to you, he's perfect the way he is but he says he's insecure. Thus his closet is filled with oversized clothes but you don't complain since he looks comfortable and cute wearing all those.
"Yup I can't imagine what would have happened if you didn't stay over I'll surely be looking like a panda firstly because of lack of sleep" he giggles at his own words making you laugh too .
"A cute one tho.." you say and Jungkook felt his heart beat is racing. Only if you knew how he feels everytime you compliment him...he feels giddy and his heart always do some stuns. He doesn't know why.
"Eww you think I will look cute with dark circles!?" He exclaimed
"Yea you will look cute and handsome no matter what.." when will you stop this he can't take it anymore..he feels like his heart wil burst as you continue to praise him.
"Ahhh stop it my poor heart can't handle these compliments!" He says dramatically causing the car to be filled with both of your laughter.
-
"Y/n! Jungkook! I hope you both were okay yesterday since I heard from Jungkooks mom that you both were alone" your mom came rushing out of the kitchen as soon as she heard you calling for her.
"Yes mom we're totally fine..why are you so worried we aren't kids anymore" you hug her and peck her cheeks.
"You both are still my babies no matter what!! so of course I will be worried and Jungkook your scared of thunder right I hope Y/n didn't leave you alone in your room" even your mom knows about his fear he's feeling weak..he should be the one who's strong and protect you but it's the total opposite.
"No aunty Y/n was there for me so I wasn't feeling lonely at all... she's the best indeed.."
"Okay that's glad to hear..now Y/n go get ready or you'll be late!!"
"Yes mother... I'll be quick!" You leave Jungkook and your mom and rush upstairs to your room to get ready.