18|Baby|

You've been looking into each other's eyes for almost a minute then you lean closer to his face leaving only a few inches between your lips.
"Just go with the flow Koo.." he nods then close his eyes waiting for you to kiss his pouty lips while his heart is thumping loudly in his chest. And then not long enough he feels your lips pressed against his once again and his hands immediately went to your waist as he feels you moving your lips then he follows your lead. He hugs your waist then tilt his head to make the kiss deeper and he feels your hand making their way around his neck then he feels you running your fingers through his hair, lightly tugging on it causing him to moan in your mouth since that felt good.
"Mm..more.." he whispered against your lips then starts kissing you again once he got the hang of it. He's quite a good kisser for his first time and you'll surely be addicted to his sweet lips and the small moan made your inside tingle. You pull out after sometime and rest your forehead on his as you look at his still closed eyes as he's trying to catch his breath after the sweet kiss. No tongue action yet since it's his first kiss so it should be sweet.

"Koo..baby... your a good kisser for your first time.." he opened his eyes and stare at you with literally hearts in his eyes.
"Really??" You nod and peck his red lips since it looks tempting making Jungkook smile and peck your too.
"Yes.. I'll be addicted to these red lips from now on.." you rub his lower lips with your thumb then pull his chin so that you could kiss him again and he immediately kiss you back. You suck his lower lips while he suck your upper one. After about two minutes you separate your lips from his to catch your breath and he does the same too.
"I'll be addicted to your lips too..." He said which made you smile. Never knew that kissing your former bestfriend who's now your boyfriend would feel so addictive.
_

"Thank you for the wonderful date Koo.." your both are now outside your house after returning from the date.
"Anything for you.." he kiss your cheeks.
"Come in for awhile please.." you look at him with puppy eyes and of course he cannot say no to such a cutie.
"Sure how can I ever say no when you show me this face.." he pinch your cheeks lightly making you giggle then grab his hand and drag him inside your house.
"Oh your both back!" Your mom exclaimed as she saw you two entering the house.
"How was your day my lovely children?" She ask with alot of excitement even wiggling her brows teasingly since she's eager to know about how the date went.
"It was awesome mum.. Jungkook did alot today and made me feel special..." You glance at Jungkook and noticed him scratching his nape shyly. These small habit of his are so freaking adorable.
"Awee Jungkook I knew it that you'll be the perfect guy for my daughter!" She wipe her non existent tears away. So dramatic as always.

"I'm home!" The front door open and you heard your dad shouting from the living room then not long enough he joins the three of you in the kitchen.
"Jungkook! Glad to see you here son" your dad pats Jungkooks back.
"I heard that you finally man up and took my daughter on a date today yeah?" He ask Jungkook causing him to blush lightly as everyone is coming to know about him taking you out not as a bestfriend anymore but as his girlfriend.
"Y-yes uncle" he answers nervously making your dad laugh at him.
"Don't be scared Jungkook you have all the right to date my daughter.. your the only guy I really trust her with so don't worry.." Jungkook sigh in relief after hearing that because he used to think that all father's are very protective over their daughter but it seems like he thought wrong.
"I'll take good care of her I promise!" He did a salute sign causing the four of you to burst out laughing.
_

Monday arrived as usual meaning back to school after an enjoyable weekend. Today Jungkook can attend school again since his suspension ended and he's going to pick you up even though you wanted to drive by yourself but he didn't listen saying that he's your boyfriend now so it's one of his job to pick you up and drop you off therefore you don't want to argue with him and let him do what he pleases. Your phone beeps a message and it's from Jungkook.