𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. ●

Start from the beginning

Not me, who's counting?

The only thing I'm counting it's the stars in the sky, trying to calculate how far away he would be right now.

Counting the seconds I would see him again.

Counting the beats my heart skipped whenever he would contact me.

Turning around, I saw Obi-Wan crying to the end credits of the movie we were watching; he was completely crushed.I knew he had to serve as a lesson; Love was serving yourself up on a silver platter to someone else, the most vulnerable someone is ever going to see you.

Love was for the fighters.But I was unsure of wanting to take on that fight.

There was so much more to lose.

Pulling me out of my philosophical bubble, my commlink beeped and a smile dropped from my lips when I saw the name on the notification.

"Shitwalker: You up?"

"Shitwalker: Can't sleep and thinking of you is not helping."

I chuckled at the device and looked around with tainted cheeks.

Princess:

Wait, I'm gonna go to my room, Obi-Wan can't stop sobbing.

Shitwalker:

Are you two watching "The Notebook"?

Princess:

Yeah, how do you know?

Shitwalker:

There were only two options for a sobbing Obi-Wan: that or Titanic.

Princess:

Oh, we haven't seen that one. The last mission got in the way of our marathon. We're halfway done with our rom-com list though.

Shitwalker:

I cannot believe that while you two are sitting on a couch and eating popcorn, Qui-Gon and I are busting our asses here in Arbra.

Princess:

It's not our fault that we work faster than you.

Shitwalker:

Don't twist things, sweetheart. We work as hard as you, but you get the easy planets.

Princess:

Obi-Wan was deployed last week to help you guys out, Whineakin, meanwhile I was the one busting my ass on the Outer Rim.

When I entered my room, I made sure to lock it properly. I put my phone momentarily on my nightstand as I change into something more comfortable than my suit. The device vibrated on the wooden table.

Shitwalker:

We are going to get to your ass later, but talking about that, how was your solo mission? I think you were out for like two weeks.

I threw myself in the bed, falling into my soft and mushy pillows. My head hung from the sides of it, my fingers gently scratching my scalp.

Princess:

Meh, it was alright. I don't know why Qui-Gon would send me to monitor places we already know are deserted, but I'll take it. At least I'm back home already.

Shitwalker:

Lucky you, the heat of this place is killing me.

Princess: