“I’m his wife.” Li Chang Bo said indifferent and gave a warning gaze to the people around the room, that said ‘He is my man so fuck off’, so everyone shuddered under his gaze.

Some lady’s and some men were jealous and envious of Li Chang Bo for catching
Chairman Feng ‘s attention but they were also gleefully snickering at him because they knew that Chairman Feng would get angry at him for claiming to be his wife.

Not to their expectation Chairman Feng smiled when he heard that Li Chang Bo said that he was his wife and possessively held his hand.

“He is my wife.” he confirmed his baby’s statement and embraced him.

People in the room started murmuring loudly, all of them thought that Chairman Feng would deny it, but it never occurred to them that he would confirm his statement.

"Do you think he will become Mrs. Feng?" asked a woman, looking jealously at Li Chang Bo.

"The way Chairman Feng treats him, the likelihood that he will become Ms. Feng is high."

"What must he have done in his last life to have so much luck in this one, to become the madam of the Feng family now?"

“Wasn't he in love with Chairman Feng's nephew recently? Why is he dating Chairman Feng now?”

"Probably just for his money."

"Zhh, what a bitch."

"What a lucky one. I can already imagine what a happy life he will lead."

"Not only that, he also has a hot man by his side."

"You can see that God favours only some."

He bent to his ear and whispered softly in his deep voice, "Is that why you wanted to come here?".
Li Chang Bo felt a slight tingling in his ear and it turned red, but one couldn't notice that because his face was indifferent.

He held Feng Yu Han's tie and pulled him closer so that their lips almost touched. "So what? Do you mind?" Li Chang Bo said, raising an eyebrow provocatively.

Feng Yu Han, on the other hand, was amused at his behaviour, he pulled him
on his waist closer and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"No, you can do whatever you want. I'm yours, so you have the right to shout it in everyone's face." and smiled at him.

After this event everyone in the country knew that Chairman Feng and the second son of the Li family, Li Chang Bo were together.

Some were happy for them and wished them the best of luck in their relationship but many doubted how long the relationship would last.

__________________

The art competition was held in another city and lasted a week, so Li Chang Bo had to check into a hotel the day before for the time. All participants who took part in this competition became famous, even those who did not win, because this competition was broadcast around the world.

But not everyone could enter this competition, so it made sense that everyone would become famous afterwards.

The next day there were more than thousands of people waiting in front of the hall, waiting to go in. These people were spectators who could vote in the contest whose painting is the
best.

To choose a painting, they all get a device with the all the numbers of the paintings on it and they have to press the number of the painting they like the most. So not only the referees decide the winner but also the spectators.

The referees are famous painters who
are respected around the world for their talent, so if you get on that person's bad side, that's it for your career in art. The good thing about all this is that they don't take bribes, so the whole competition is pretty fair.

At 9.00 O’clock everyone was in the hall and the event started.
“We all welcome you to this years art competition. I’m Master Du one of the referees with the others behind, which I’m sure you already know who they are. Master Qin couldn’t participate in this competition because of some family affairs so his nephew will replace
him. Back to the topic at hand, now I am going to explain the rules of this competition to you in detail and I would appreciate it if you would avoid breaking them, otherwise you will be directly disqualified.
First…..” Master Du explained the rules with a stern face for a while before he finally got to the last rule, which is also the most important of all.

“At last you are forbidden to plagiarize the work of others. It does not matter if they are contestants or just insignificant persons. You are not allowed to plagiarize any work, if you are found out then there will be bad consequences awaiting you.
As we have already told you yesterday per e-mail, you will be informed a day before the next competition about the theme of your drawing and you have a night time to think of what you will paint. On the finals you will be directly informed on site, so you will not have a
night time to think about what to paint but your talent to draw on spot will be tested. Now I wish you the best of luck and I hope you surprise us with your work. The competition my now begin.” Master Du said and sat on his place.

[DING! The Host progress with the missions is 25.]

Li Chang Bo ignored the system and devoted all his attention to his painting.
He was beginning to forget where he was, so engrossed was he in his painting.

Every line, every splash of colour and every dot he drew on his picture slowly came to life because he put all his feelings into it.

More and more people from the audience turned to him because they were all drawn to his painting. They were excited and fascinated by the drawing that slowly came to life.

They couldn't take their eyes off the picture and that was not only what stole their interest but Li Chang Bo as well. He was surrounded by the warm light of the sun shining through the window and it gave him a divine aura. He looked like an angel.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.