Pierce smirked at her reaction, and took a big sip looking at Cassidy's desperate eyes on his glass of milk. "The time table had moved. Our window is limited." He started to walk around the kitchen island drinking his glass of milk.

"Two targets, level six. They already cost me Zola. I want confirmed death in 10 hours' ' Pierce took a seat at the table right beside the soldier and Cassidy.

"Sorry Mr Pierce, I forgot my phone" The woman came into the kitchen, her eyes widened when she saw the soldier and the little girl in his arms. She started to panic when Pierce stood up and grabbed a gun "Oh Reneta I wished you had knocked" He shot her multiple times in the chest.

Pierce placed the gun at the table and Cassidy watched the gun and then him. He drowned the last of the milk and leaned back into his chair letting out a big sigh "Now I have to find a new house keeper" He scratched his chin.

He looked back at Cassidy "Would you like to keep this house clean for me?" He leaned forward towards Cassidy, she could be a perfect little house lady. She would do everything he said. Cassidy tightened her grip on her papa, her body started to shake by the thought of getting separated from him.

Pierce saw tears slip down her chin "Aww you don't want to get separated from Daddy" He whipped the tear away from her cheek, he smiled "I get it. Frankly I think your dad wouldn't survive without you" He smirked looking up at the soldier. He could see the panic in his eyes and his jaw twitch. The soldiers' hold on the little girl became slightly tighter when he proposed the idea.

Pierce stood up and laughed "Don't worry soldier, I don't have any plans on separating the two of you. Yet at least" He grabbed his glass and turned around walking around the island putting the glass in the sink and the milk in the fridge before leaving the kitchen. He did manage to throw a wink at the soldier before he turned around the corner.

After Pierce left the soldier got up with Cassidy on his hips and walked out and into the car, he placed Cassidy in the passenger seat. The sun was rising when they came to the walt, Rumlow was there taking them inside.

"Down the blender you go" He smirked and opened the door to the room with the chair. The soldier walked up to the chair and placed Cassidy down and sat down. The metal sprung around his arms holding him down, the seat was cold he could feel it through the thick leather of his clothes.

Cassidy held onto his pants and watched as they put the mouthguard in his mouth and pushed him back into the chair. The sounds of his muffled screams as the maschine was turned on sent chills down her spine. The soldier couldn't feel anything or remember anything, not really anyways he could hear voices inside of his head. Numbers, screams, whispers, someone talking far away.

He could feel Cassidys hands on his legs, her hands were twisted in his pants holding on to him like she was going to lose him. The mouth guard was pulled out and he could finally breathe, he blinked multiple times to get rid of the fogginess.

The soldier looked at the sealing waiting, he didn't know what but he didn't try to get up. "What are you waiting for, get up" Someone yelled, Cassidy looked back to see Rumlow storming over to the soldier. "Get up you have a mission" The soldier finally looked at him in confusion 'mission?' he thought. Rumlow rolled his eyes "Oh yeah the blender. You have to kill two level six threats, think you can handle that?" Rumlow spoke a little louder.

The soldier looked at the ceiling one more time before he got up from the chair, the sudden dizziness was almost enough to knock him off his feet. But it didn't, he followed Rumlow into a different room to get more guns and weapons.

When they got to the car the soldier was almost unrecognizable. Cassidy had never seen him, with this many weapons attached to him. Every single square of his body had some kind og wepon or bomb attatched. It was scary and overwhelming.