_________________________________

In a blank space a ball of light was floating. It did not know where it was but it knew who he was or who he was before he got into this state. This was Li Chang Bo that died in a car
crash.

He didn't know where he was but he was bored to dead. He wanted to do something but he was just a ball of light. Suddenly he heard something or someone calling after him.

“Who is calling?” Li Chang Bo asked bored and looked around.

[I’m here.] the voice said and a white ball of light floated in front of him.

“What are you and what do you want from me?” Li Chang Bo asked after seeing the ball of light.

[I’m System 0124 also called ‘Spring System’. I’m here to bound myself to you because you’re soul is suitable for the upcoming missions. Do you agree to bond with this System?] the voice said.
Li Chang Bo was confused so he asked more questions.

“Why should I bind myself to you? It’s not like I will get something out of it.” he said and looked at the System arrogantly.

[If you bond with this System you would be able to live and get yourself a Boyfriend. Do you agree to bond with this System?] the System asked one more time anxiously.

If this person did not agree to bond with him then he would have to wait for another 1000years to find a suitable soul to bond with him and he does not want to. All the other Systems have hosts and he also wants one. So he can’t let this person refuse to bond with
him.

“YES!” Li Chang Bo shouted without thinking the moment he heard that he could get a boyfriend. Don’t get him wrong, it’s not that he is obsessed with getting a boyfriend, it’s just that he has been single for his whole life, he didn’t even have his real first kiss. Okay, he has already kissed many people on set but that is something different. He also wants to experience love but he hasn’t found the right person yet.

[DING! Soul #75943 successfully bound to Spring System!] the system said excited.

“If I’m right, this is like in all the novels that I have read. Am I right?” Li Chang Bo asked.

[Yes you are right host.]

“Then what are my tasks?”

[Host task is to avenge the original owner of the body you will occupy and get a 90% favorability from the Male Lead. If the original owner of the bod has a wish, then the host has to fulfil it.] the system said and floated around his host.

“Do I also get points like in the novels? And is there also a system store and space where I can go after every mission? Can I also learn some skills?” Li Chang Bo started to get interested after hearing what his tasks where.

“And do I have to be together with the male lead?”

[You also get points after successfully ending your missions, host. With the points obtained, host could buy anything from the System store as long as host has enough points. There is also a space where the host can go after missions to learn skills and relax, if the host wants. And no, you don’t have to be together with the male lead. You can stay in the mission world after finishing your missions or immediately leave.] the
system said slowly and clearly so that his host understands everything.

“Oh okay. What will happen with the body I occupied after leaving the world?” he asked for safety’s sake.

[If the host wants to leave the world then the body has to die. So we have to find a plausible reason for your dead before the host can leave the world.]

“That’s all I want to know. Thank you.” Li Chang Bo said and smiled at the white Ball of light.

[Before transferring you to the first world, the host has to learn two skills:

Hacking

Cooking

Business

Dancing

Acting

Mechanics

Medicine

Art

Which one of the skills does the host want to learn?]

“hmmm….I choose Business and Art.” Li Chang Bo said after thinking for a while.

He is interested in art so he chooses it and he chooses business because he thought of his father, so why not.

[I will now transfer you into the training room. We will see each other after your
training. Goodbye host.] the system said and transferred his host into the training room.

200 years later

“YES, I’M OUT BITCHES. HAHA. Why the fuck did I even choose art. It took me fucking over 100 years to learn everything about it. I even had to learn about things, I didn’t even know existed. My fingers are hurting because I had to hold a brush and pencils for so long.” Li Chang Bo said exhausted.

[Welcome back host. I will now transfer you to your first world. Good luck host.] the system said.

“OH come on. Wait a minute, I’m fucking tired from all that learning.” Li Chang Bo said and
wanted to cry.

[Starting transfer in 5...4...3...2...1… Transfer completed.]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/n: I swear this will be the last time that I accidentally delete my story. I almost had a heart attack. I'm still traumatized from the moment I realized I just deleted the story I worked really hard on.
The feeling of loosing something you worked really hard on for serveral months and shedded sweat and tears is terrifying. I don't want to feel something like this one more time. Scared the shit out of me.
I know I'm probably annoying you with my countless apologies but I'm truly sorry.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.