Hyungwon🥴
Alright. You can count on me. Try to keep it together.

Ge sent me a selfie and we said our goodbyes

Ge sent me a selfie and we said our goodbyes. It was really a lot that has been going on so I needed to relax a bit and the first thing that came to my mind was a glass of wine. I went over to the kitchen and poured a glass for myself. The first sip tasted amazing.
"I really needed this." I said as I walked back to the couch and sat down. There was nothing special on the TV so I decided to watch some Disney+. I loved to watch old Disney movies when I was alone. It did something good to my heart.

Time skip
I already watched two movies and...well drank almost the whole bottle of wine. I must have got a bit carried away and didn't realize that I just kept on pouring and pouring. Silly me hehe. Just as I was about to grab my glass I heard my phone ringing.
"Who the hell is that?" I looked at the screen and saw Hyungwons picture. I smiled to myself and happily answered the phone.
"Hello my good friend *hiccup*." I said and laughed. Oh man he must have heard how drunk I was.
"Y/n did you speak to Taehyung today?" He asked without even saying hello or anything. Rude.
"No. I spoke to him yesterday and we are best friends again hehe *hiccup*." God I was so embarrassing. Now he for sure knew that I was drunk.
"Oh god you are so drunk." He said and I laughed. Well yeah I was.
"Y/n this is serious now. I have bad news." Hyungwon started and I looked confused.
"Could things get any worse *hiccup* then they already are?" I asked and took another sip of the wine. He sighed.
"Jennie broke up with Taehyung." He spat it out and my eyes grew. This was sudden.
"What is bad news about that? The bitch is finally gone *hiccup*." I clapped my hands happily. I was getting even more drunk minute by minute.
"She broke up with him because she fell found someone else." Hyungwon continued and I still didn't understand what the bad news were. Who cares that she has someone else, the important thing is that she is gone.
"Great. Hopefully he is as terrible as her." I hissed and felt the world spinning with me. I was seeing everything in two. Oh this was not good.
"You don't get it. I sent you a video." He said and I looked at our chat. There was indeed a video. I pressed the play button and just the first clip made my blood boil. This must have been a joke. Even though I was drunk, I could still clearly see Jimin dancing with Jennie way to close. He was dressed as J. It wasn't the best quality video but what needed to be seen was perfectly clear. Who the hell even took that video?!

 Who the hell even took that video?!

"Y/n are you there?" Hyungwon asked. I paused the video to answer him.
"Alright but only because she said she found someone else it doesn't mean that she is talking about my Jimin." I explained and it actually did make sense. Even though I was still really pissed.
"Yeah that could be true. I just wanted to tell you so it doesn't take you by surprise if...you know..." Hyungwon said and I knew what he meant. If it ends up being true.
"Don't worry. I trust Jimin." I said and with that hung up the phone. The minute I placed my phone on the counter, I screamed.
"Those two assholes!" I punched a pillow on the couch and threw the glass of wine against the wall. Now everything was all red. I was so angry.
"Park fucking Jimin. I am sitting here, praying that nobody finds out my address to come to murder me and you are happily dancing around with the girl who most likely took the photos and has a crush on you?! Who the fuck do you think you fucking with!?" I yelled and kicked the small desk in front of the couch out of the way. The moment I stood up I felt so dizzy and fell to the ground.
"Oh fuck I am so drunk." I sat up and grabbed the bottle of and drank the wine that was left.
"I had enough." I said it out loud and after my meltdown, I started crying.
"This all must be a bad dream."...