EXCITED

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Oh my god guys things are getting out of control 😱. Even I am excited while writing 😂. I love writing so much and I hope you like it as well while reading. It has been so long since I started writing and I really think I improved a bit. When I read what I wrote in 2017 I have to laugh so hard all the time.

Anyway I just wanted to check in and ask you how you like the story so far.

I have been getting a lot of private messages lately where people tell me what to write, how to write and stuff like this and to be honest it started to bother me. It's alright to suggest things sometimes but go on my nerves everyday and try to tell me how to write my OWN stories is not. If people don't like the way I write or the storyline then why don't they just write their own stories where they can do everything they want. Don't get me wrong I am always happy when you are excited and have some ideas that you liked to share with me but telling me to do this and do that is not okay.

Please respect that this is my work, my ideas and I don't like people telling me what to do.

Anyways I had a lot of time lately so I have been writing a lot so look forward to some great chapters🥰.

Love you and stay healthy!!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸