#39 Breakfast sex

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey everyone. Sorry for not updating but I was really tired and overworked so I needed a little time out. But I am back now and I have a really juicy chapter for you so enjoy. 😏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Y/n Pov:

"Destroy me." My hot breath hit his neck and I could feel him getting goosebumps. I was really needy. Park Jimin time to get the monster out again. He looked up at me really surprised without having any words.
"Y-you sure?..." All he did was stutter around and I shucked. He was never like that before. Guess we switched roles.
"Yes." I straight away answered without even hesitating for a moment. For a second he was still just shocked. He looked down at my body as I was leaning there with my bathrobe way to lose. My breast was only covered slightly while my whole bottom was almost revealed. Another inch and everything would have been on display. I smirked down at him as I realized what he was doing. As our eyes met again he suddenly grabbed my waist and pressed me against the table. He stood up and locked me inbetween his legs.
"Now you put yourself in a situation." The well knows Jimin smirk appeared against and he leant in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and waited for his delicious smooth lips but for some reason nothing happened. All I heard was a chuckle and I opened my eyes again. He was standing there, just an inch away from my lips smiling brightly.
"I will make you beg for it." Jimin said and slowly moved down on his knees without breaking the eye contact with me.

" Jimin said and slowly moved down on his knees without breaking the eye contact with me

He held his hands out and placed them on both my thighs. The moment his hands stroked over my body I already felt my temperature increasing and I closed my eyes. Suddenly he grabbed on me harshly and pulled my legs apart. I looked down at him in surprise but still really turned on. All he did was smirk and moved his head closer to my center. By every inch he got closer, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. Everytime we did it, it was so special and exciting. As if we would be having our first time over and over again. His hot breath hit my inner tight and I grabbed on the tablecloth. I already couldn't control myself. He licked my thigh and gently bit into it. I could feel his plump lips stroking over me. It was driving me so crazy that I grabbed his shoulder and threw my head back.
"P-please do it." I begged and tried to not lose myself just by his touch.
"I told you I will make you beg." After this sentence, I felt something wet touch my inside. He licked over my inner lips and the warm feeling never left my body. It just got even more intense. His hands moved under my leg and suddenly both of them were lifted up lightly. Now I was fully sitting on the table. He moved deeper inside me and I pressure was placed on my clit. I let out a quiet moan which made him chuckle still between my legs. Jimin knew what he was doing with his tongue. Not only that. He know what to do with every single part of his body to make every single part of my body be filled with pleasure. The pressure between my legs started to get stronger by every second. My mind was completely lost in the feeling he gave me. I looked down at him eating me out and I couldn't help just admire his beautiful presence which was completely focused on giving me the pleasure of my time. I loved that view. His tongue movement was just perfect. As perfect as he himself. He sucked on me a little and that made me throw my head back again and moan loudly.
"Ah fuck." The moment I said that he got back up and place this hand around my neck making me choke a little.

" The moment I said that he got back up and place this hand around my neck making me choke a little

He got closer to my ear and whispered.
"You know I don't like when you curse." After this sentence, he let go of me and roughly turned me around. I was bent over the desk with him standing behind me and lifting my bathrobe up.
"I can't imagine a better view than you bent over for me with that tasty naked ass of yours." Jimin said and slapped my ass. I let out a small whimper but in bleasure. Even though he was rough I liked it that way. He stroked over the spot he hit and soon after spanked me again.
"Ahh." I yelled what just made him slap my ass again.
"Beg." He said following with another slap.
"Jimin...p-please...take me." My mouth moved automatically. It only took him a couple of seconds to slip out of his pajama pants and get back to me. He stroked down my center and I was already dripping.
"Look how wet that tight pussy of yours is. Wet for me." I saw him lick his fingers from the corner of my eyes after he spoke. This man was not real. I couldn't imagine anyone else giving me that kind of feeling and pleasure. He placed his hard dick before my hole and slowly pushed it inside. I dig my nails into the wood as his member was getting deeper and deeper.
"Ah fuck. You are so tight." He moaned as he fully pressed it inside me.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head while he started to slowly move in and out

My eyes rolled to the back of my head while he started to slowly move in and out. I loved this position. I could feel every single part of him. His movements started to get a little faster and he pressed it inside me harder. Our bodies slapped together really loud every time he was fully inside of me. I reached down to touch my clit but he grabbed my wrist and pulled it behind my back.
"Not just now baby." He said in between moans and held my wrist very firmly in his strong hands. My moans started to get really loud and my saliva was dripping down onto the desk. This was the kind of sex I loved. I am not a shy and easily breakable girl that man need to go easy and gently on. I loved this and only Jimin was able to give that to me. I didn't want anyone else to give that to me.
"Mr. J are you up?" A knock on the door was heard and we both looked over in shock.
"Fuck."...